headphones for new year
Dec 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #3 of 70

[size=medium]
I don't think this even made it off the first page yet.
[/size]

Quote:

Anyways...for the first two genres Grado may be an option. Not sure how they work with classical. Have not tried yet.

Dec 29, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #4 of 70

Quote:

[size=medium]
I don't think this even made it off the first page yet.
[/size]

Quote:

Anyways...for the first two genres Grado may be an option. Not sure how they work with classical. Have not tried yet.

grados are all right for classical, though i find the soundstage to small for large orquestras, also, they sound a bit thin for large compositions as well

Dec 29, 2010 at 3:10 PM Post #5 of 70

Dec 29, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #6 of 70
I suggest a pair of open senneheisers (500-650 range) for classic music and a grado for rock and jazz, grados are really good for jazz and rock IMO because soundstage isn't of absolute importance and a "in your face" sounds pretty good for jazz

Dec 29, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #9 of 70
Are you serious? Grado does not "sucks"....nevermind...I'll just let it go and you can find help from someone else.

Quote:
gardo sucks

Dec 29, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #10 of 70

Quote:
gardo sucks

...0_o!? you sent me a PM asking me to write a mini review for the M50's, and i just sent you a review from a fellow head-fier (gave credit where it was due) and you replied calling the M50's a disappointment because they weren't portable, and now you say the grados suck without even giving them a chance...sorry, no phone is the jack of all trades...those who buy the grados are in it for the sound, not for comfort (or build quality) it's moments like these that wish everyday was freshman beat up day on head-fi, JKJK..hmmm perhaps not :p

Dec 29, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #12 of 70
I think we have here either another troll or just a mindless twit. Either way he can just go away as far as I am concerned...I won't be trying to help this ingrate any further.

Dec 29, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #13 of 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back