Headphone or and amp in bukit bintang malaysia?
Mar 17, 2013 at 7:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

BillsonChang007

Headphoneus Supremus
Heya all! Will be going there tomorrow and looking to have some fun xD will be living at Novetel Hotel and I hope I didnt put this at the wrong thread. Using mobile so appologize for errors!

Thanks!
Billson :)

Mar 18, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #3 of 4
Hey first off, welcome to Malaysia and we hope you will enjoy your stay! :D

You can try asking directions to go to Lowyat Plaza, it's within the vicinity of Bukit Bintang. There is a music store in there on the first floor called Tong Lee Co. They have speakers, headphones, headphone amps, turntables, etc. But it's a small shop.
Cross the street to another shopping mall called Times Square and there will be a Radioshack store on the ground floor (don't know how it relates to headphones/amps but since you're a head-fier then you probably would love that place). 

There's not much music stores around here, and the few are mostly for home entertainment, not headphones and headamps.

Mar 18, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Hey first off, welcome to Malaysia and we hope you will enjoy your stay! :D

You can try asking directions to go to Lowyat Plaza, it's within the vicinity of Bukit Bintang. There is a music store in there on the first floor called Tong Lee Co. They have speakers, headphones, headphone amps, turntables, etc. But it's a small shop.
Cross the street to another shopping mall called Times Square and there will be a Radioshack store on the ground floor (don't know how it relates to headphones/amps but since you're a head-fier then you probably would love that place). 

There's not much music stores around here, and the few are mostly for home entertainment, not headphones and headamps.

Haha thanks! I'm actually a Malaysian and go there always but it's at Johore and usually only one night stay in Kuala Lumpur xD 

Anyway, I will be staying there for only a night for transit to Brunei. Was just hoping to try some headphones and amp also maybe buying it if I like it before dinner(hehe...I heard KL got a lot of good edible toys xD )  I though I will just go for the Lowyat Plaza ones I can see it's near the hotel last week. 

Thanks for info!
Billson :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back