Headphone fetish?
Mar 30, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This statement is already highly unlikely before we get to the second condition.

You think the majority of male Head-Fiers have girlfriends and/or spouses?

I guess my point was that if a particular male HeadFier has a female companion, why does he have any reason to stare at headphone shots on babes. Crap, get a real babe mag or pr0n or something. Or better yet, stare at your sexy female companion. Headphone babes compared to the real thing is like Fm radio compared to a hi-fi vinyl rig
wink.gif
cool.gif

Mar 31, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #47 of 50
lol sdu....and I HATE coiled cords...they're so annoying, and are never flexible and don't extend at there full capable length.

Mar 31, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #48 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You think the majority of male Head-Fiers have girlfriends and/or spouses?

I guess my point was that if a particular male HeadFier has a female companion, why does he have any reason to stare at headphone shots on babes. Crap, get a real babe mag or pr0n or something. Or better yet, stare at your sexy female companion. Headphone babes compared to the real thing is like Fm radio compared to a hi-fi vinyl rig
wink.gif
cool.gif

Whatever man. I have a smokin' hot wife and I still appreciate a hot girl with a nice set of cans.

Mar 31, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #49 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whatever man. I have a smokin' hot wife and I still appreciate a hot girl with a nice set of cans.

nice cans or nice headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back