headband for the KSC-75?
Sep 10, 2006 at 11:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

aluren

Headphoneus Supremus
i was using the KSC75 while lying on my bed last night and i just realized that the clip ons doesn't really hold it close to my ears (while lying down). this made me realize if i can replace the clip ons with a headband, then problem is solved. how or where can i get some replacement headbands for them??

Sep 10, 2006 at 11:56 PM Post #2 of 10
I never use my KSC75 because I hate clip ons. I would love some way to get a headband for them, and something that looks at least half decent because I would probably use them in public.

Sep 10, 2006 at 11:58 PM Post #3 of 10
you could try emailing koss and asking them if you can buy portapro or portapro2 headbands.

Sep 10, 2006 at 11:59 PM Post #5 of 10
the PortaPro are suppossed to have the same drivers, with a headband... also, you might want to try searching... i know i have seen a lot of threads about people putting the drivers on all kind of headbands...

Sep 11, 2006 at 12:31 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003
Would they fit on the sportapro? Because it is cheaper.

yes... surf around ebay they sell used for around $15

Sep 11, 2006 at 2:04 AM Post #8 of 10
ever seen those really crap headphones that come with crap gear from walmart (or any other cheap store). The headband is a thin strip of metal and the earpieces are about the size of a quarter... (they came with my dad's durabrand portable radio) well, you pop the earpieces off and it has the same type of ball and socket thing the 75s have. It's cheap, but it works. Most likely not as comfy as the Porta/SportaPros.

Sep 11, 2006 at 2:57 AM Post #9 of 10
I did put KSC75 drivers into Sportapro headband. Clips didn't work for me. Pretty straightforward operation (don't forget marking KSC drivers L or R). Very happy with the end result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back