HeadAmp Pico Slim Portable Amplifier
Dec 7, 2009 at 3:17 AM Post #1,037 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but whats taking so long for the thread to get put up if justin already put it in...my command and r buttons need a break

aah, a mac user. nice!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #1,038 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aah, a mac user. nice!!
smily_headphones1.gif

oh yeah. I know that everyone complains about optical, but i like having digital out without having to use usb
smily_headphones1.gif
now i just need to order my Audio-GD dac-19Mk3

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #1,040 of 1,103
There is going to be alot of sleepy people going into work tommorow waiting on this thread!!!!!

Twas the night before slim came and all through the house not an audiophile was sleeping for their minds were all aroused. Headphones were hung by their beds with great care hoping that Justin would soon be there.The head-fiers were nestled warm in their beds with visions of Picos dancing in their heads.......

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #1,041 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The thread has to be approved by Jude

ah...i knew it wasnt your fault, im just impatient
smily_headphones1.gif
so are we looking at tomorrow morning you think? or should i stay up refreshing the page? lol

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #1,042 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by belac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is going to be alot of sleepy people going into work tommorow waiting on this thread!!!!!

Twas the night before slim came and all through the house not an audiophile was sleeping for their minds were all aroused. Headphones were hung by their beds with great care hoping that Justin would soon be there.The head-fiers were nestled warm in their beds with visions of Picos dancing in their heads.......

Nice!

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #1,043 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The thread has to be approved by Jude

hey jude, don't be afraid. take the post up and make everyone better. the minute the post is up, then we can.... hit the button...
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #1,046 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie0904 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey jude, don't be afraid. take the post up and make everyone better. the minute the post is up, then we can.... hit the button...
biggrin.gif

I love the design of Pico Slim as much as the Beatles~

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #1,048 of 1,103
Hey Justin,

Now that you are wrapping up the Slim project, here's a new idea...

I plan on combining my Pico DAC with the Slim for my JH13s. Since these IEMs scale so well, how about combining the Pico Slim-type amp -- optimized for IEMs -- with an upgraded DAC, possibly using the ESS chip. I would kill for a smallish one-box solution that I could connect to my laptop for high-end listening wherever I go... When I use my Lisa III with the Pico DAC I can't turn the volume past 9 o'clock without killing my ears...

The JH13s are so resolving that you can really here the limitations of the iPhone.

Anyone else?

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:50 AM Post #1,049 of 1,103
hey Justin, just want to ask, is the pre-order special only limited to the 1st 100? i seem to recall reading a post last month that the pre-order special is for the 1st 200/250, after which you'll run out of parts and the next batch will only be available after 2 months.

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #1,050 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey Justin, just want to ask, is the pre-order special only limited to the 1st 100? i seem to recall reading a post last month that the pre-order special is for the 1st 200/250, after which you'll run out of parts and the next batch will only be available after 2 months.

- There is no limit to the # of amps available at pre-order price, as long as you make the request before the pre-order ends. That will be when they start shipping.
- The first 100 get lifetime warranty & batteries.
- The first 250 are in the first production run
- After 250, there will be an additional wait but the pre-order price still applies if you requested it in time.

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back