Head-fier's in the Miami Region? Any meets preferably near Pembroke Pines.
Apr 28, 2012 at 12:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

headphonatic

500+ Head-Fier
Over here at Pembroke Pines there's practically no audio stores, if anyone knows of a headphone meet in this region please do tell me. I would love to show my modded T50rp's, O2 and Dac Destroyer combo. 

May 11, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #4 of 26
Wow that sounds like a cool idea, I'm still pretty much a newbie w/o any mods or anything but I'd love to meet local head-fi-ers! I hope it can get set-up.

Jun 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM Post #5 of 26
we have not had a proper so.fla meet in a long, long time...

they used to be some of the larger ones too

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #7 of 26
I won't be that far down, but I'll be in Tampa for Metrocon if anyone will be in the area. I'll be bringing my portable rig, M80's, modded T50RP's, and maybe some PFE132's :p

Jun 4, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #8 of 26
well I had a meet at my place in Pompano Beach back in November and we had them pretty regularly down here from 2005-2011. 

I'd be down to attend if someone throws one. Our meets were great fun because the SoFlo crew always packed in a meal afterwards and almost always a live music event. The guy that did almost all the local SoFlo events isn't on HF much anymore. 

Jun 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #9 of 26
ya I tried to go to that one but alas, was out of town for something else...

if I had a space I would try and organize one, although I kind of lost interest a couple yeas ago, but since I finally fixed me HE-60's I will probably getting sucked back in to the deep end again soon enough lol

Jul 20, 2012 at 6:55 AM Post #11 of 26
Looking at doing something in the next few months at my place in Pompano Beach most likely after this insanely hot weather subsides. 

The last meet I had was a good time and we had the old time SoFlo crew there for the most part. When I'm ready I'll post a fresh thread. 

PS if anyone is up for running it at another location that would be great as well. 

Jul 22, 2012 at 6:56 AM Post #12 of 26
I hope my old age does not confuse me this time and I make it to your meet JP#s. Beer, food, and good people! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #14 of 26
I would have to dig up my stuff, pretty sure its all around here somewhere :)

been a long time since the last meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back