Head-Fi Head Gear Database - Let's Get it Going!
May 7, 2010 at 1:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Landis

Headphoneus Supremus
As most of you can see, the Head Gear database has a lot of headphones pre-loaded on it, but unfortunately not some of the more lesser known headphones and no vintage!

I'd like to have a nice database full of pictures, names, descriptions and, if possible, reviews for some vintage headphones! It'd help us folks who are interested in the vintage collection hobby pick and choose the winners and put names to faces, not to mention all those new commers looking for a modern or vintage headphone. 

If enough folks are interested, I can keep a list going on this main page for headphones that you post are wanted for info / review and cross them off once matched with profile in the Head Gear section.

What I'd like to see:

Orthos - Modern and vintage. (I'm counting you Ortho-Heads to dig deep into your stash for some profiles! Also, I'd love to see a page for the Thunder Pants)

Vintage Pioneer - We have an appreciation thread going so would be nice if those collectors stepped forward!

Out of production models - Stuff like the classic Grados (SR200, HP1, 2, vintage RS1s), older Senns, etc.

C'mon folks, let's get this ball rolling!

P.S. After I made the profile for the HE-5 I noticed dBel made one for the LCD-2-- thanks for unknowingly hopping on what I shall call "Team 'Spreading The Love'".

May 7, 2010 at 3:18 AM Post #3 of 3
I created some stuff that was not available ie Woo Audio 6 to my list. But I don't know whether or not they are added to database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back