Head-Fi Brother
Apr 16, 2006 at 9:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

CRESCENDOPOWER

Headphoneus Supremus
If you were to choose one member of Head-Fi whom you have learned the most from whose age fell within the realm of being a brother to you, whom would you choose, and why?

Apr 16, 2006 at 9:59 AM Post #2 of 7
This one almost sounds like my "vote for ..." thread.

I guess Duncan would be my answer. Although he would be my 'younger, baby' brother since I am 7 years older than him. He has thought me all I ever needed to know about PCDPs.

I like IMMTBIKER, too. He can by my older (+10 yrs) brother...

(I guess I like Mods...not like there is anything wrong with that)

Ooooh, that makes me the middle child~ ever watch "Malcolm in the Middle"?

Apr 16, 2006 at 10:46 AM Post #3 of 7
Can't really say anyone fit's in as being a brother to me but instead a ton of close friends that have tought me thing's that a year ago would of been alien to me.

Apr 16, 2006 at 11:34 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Logan
Can't really say anyone fit's in as being a brother to me but instead a ton of close friends that have tought me thing's that a year ago would of been alien to me.

Hey Gabe, as your rig looks like this:
Joseph Grado HP-2; Singlepower PPX3 SLAM RCA 6cg7 or Ken Rad 6SN7 VT-231 to Tung Sol D 5687; E-MU 0404 (Iron_Dreamer modded) to modded Zhaolu DAC

And mine is going to look like this as soon as it all arrives:
John Grado RS-2; Singlepower PPX3 SLAM Ken Rad 6SN7 VT-231 to Tung Sol D 5687; E-MU 0404 to modded Zhaolu DAC

...we could be something like gear twins. With me being the slightly dumb one...
tongue.gif

Apr 16, 2006 at 4:56 PM Post #5 of 7
well, seeing as me and my real bro spend most our time trying to kill each other, I'd have to choose someone I greatly disliked. Hmmm . . . so many choices.
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 17, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfy
Hey Gabe, as your rig looks like this:
Joseph Grado HP-2; Singlepower PPX3 SLAM RCA 6cg7 or Ken Rad 6SN7 VT-231 to Tung Sol D 5687; E-MU 0404 (Iron_Dreamer modded) to modded Zhaolu DAC

And mine is going to look like this as soon as it all arrives:
John Grado RS-2; Singlepower PPX3 SLAM Ken Rad 6SN7 VT-231 to Tung Sol D 5687; E-MU 0404 to modded Zhaolu DAC

...we could be something like gear twins. With me being the slightly dumb one...
tongue.gif

Hey that is a patented combo you just copied buddy! My laywer will be in contact with you soon
tongue.gif

Just leave the power cords alone and you shall be forgiven
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back