Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Mar 10, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #4,952 of 12,596
It has a metallic coat and a 3mW max input but I will put it through the paces. It will either go in the un amped bassy list or it will shock the world. Have not touched em' yet.
I have 4 reviews to do and the Kumitate IEM is coming my way very soon so that should be a treat.
Nice, you got to stay over time to finish.

Mar 10, 2016 at 2:18 AM Post #4,954 of 12,596

Got a package and note from e-earphone.

AAW Nebula 1

I can't read the Japanese but it says Bassy IEM in English so ...I will see how this goes

Oh sweet, almost bought those myself, then saw how low the input was... hope that's at least continuous rating otherwise could fry these just by playing with eq too much
confused_face.gif
  Looking forward to impressions.

They also have same but dual-hybrid style, and another that is the tiniest iem... like smaller than its own tips- guessing that won't be very bass heavy, but kinda cool.

Mar 10, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #4,955 of 12,596
  Oh sweet, almost bought those myself, then saw how low the input was... hope that's at least continuous rating otherwise could fry these just by playing with eq too much
confused_face.gif
  Looking forward to impressions.

They also have same but dual-hybrid style, and another that is the tiniest iem... like smaller than its own tips- guessing that won't be very bass heavy, but kinda cool.

Mar 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #4,956 of 12,596
@Hawaiibadboy
Have you ever run into issues with your Mojo where your bass EQ is so heavy it causes the rest of the mix to be drowned out when bass happens, but you don't actually get any added bass improvement?

It seems like the Mojo handles EQ a little differently than I am used to. Maybe I need to boost less on the EQ since I'm not lowering the gain to make up for my EQing anymore?

Mar 10, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #4,957 of 12,596
  @Hawaiibadboy
Have you ever run into issues with your Mojo where your bass EQ is so heavy it causes the rest of the mix to be drowned out when bass happens, but you don't actually get any added bass improvement?

It seems like the Mojo handles EQ a little differently than I am used to. Maybe I need to boost less on the EQ since I'm not lowering the gain to make up for my EQing anymore?

if u use v4a lower output gain by -1.9

i had this issue with v4a and when i boost eq it really created a mess

also disable dvc in poweramp

Mar 10, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #4,958 of 12,596
  if u use v4a lower output gain by -1.9

i had this issue with v4a and when i boost eq it really created a mess

also disable dvc in poweramp

So far I'm just using Foobar2000 w/ EQ as I don't have a portable DAP capable of USB out. I should have an Android soon to use though then I will try with V4A.

I have a Minidisc with optical out but that doesn't have the same kind of EQ :wink:

Mar 10, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #4,962 of 12,596
You're right, now that EDM is everywhere. I should have said trance. I'm talking about the best IEMs for Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, etc.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/761433/the-best-iems-for-bass-are-the-iem-basshead-club

Mar 10, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #4,964 of 12,596
Thanks, but I was looking for something more helpful than a link to this thread. It's not realistic to plow through 330 pages of posts. Looks like it's best to research the IEMs on the OP's ever-updated list on page 1.
Page 1 has all the iems that has the bass that you want when you listen to Ferry Corsten or George Acosta etc. BTW Im from Miami Springs, bring on The Breaks and some Electro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back