Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Oct 19, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #227 of 856
Quote:
     The outer cup and headband of HE-6 will not make any difference sonically if you install them on HE-400.

I think some of us would be interested if say we like the paintjob on the HE6 or HE500 shells and want to swap those together with HE400 drivers etc.

Oct 19, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #228 of 856
Quote:
I hope it doesnt have the k3003 price tag....

Fang Bian said at RMAF CanJam just last weekend they will be priced at $399 - so shouldn't be that bad. 
wink.gif

Oct 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #230 of 856
Quote:
I'm looking into HE-400 headphones right now for an upgrade. Just wondering is there any upcoming promotion or deal as you know, thanksgiving is approaching? 
tongue_smile.gif

Right now we don't have anything planned. We believe that HE-400's price is very reasonable. You will know once you compare it to other similar priced headphones.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Oct 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #231 of 856
     The outer cup and headband of HE-6 will not make any difference sonically if you install them on HE-400.

Thank you for your answer. I'm absolutely drooling over the he400s and the cup swapping really completes it for me. Beautiful and Great sounding at the same time.

Oct 20, 2012 at 7:02 AM Post #232 of 856
Quote:
I'll be reviewing RE600 and RE400. They haven't sent me the samples yet as they want to send me the retail package instead of just the sample. For what I know, a few others in the forum might also receive review sample as well. But as far as early impression goes, they are already out in a few Chinese forum, and they are comparing it to AKG K3003....
wink.gif

Yeah, I stumbled upon that review when looking for info about the RE-600, and I was all like "WHAT?
eek.gif
A single dynamic driver can compare to the K3003?". If that's true, the guys at HiFiMAN must've done a terrific job with this one!
biggrin.gif
Anyway, even if they are a half as good as they are saying, consider me a confirmed buyer! I'll be definitely looking forward to your review.

Oct 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #234 of 856
Just ordered yesterday from Moon-Audio for HE-400 but I was told they are still waiting for the new stock to come in for the recalled rev.3.
Do you guys know how long that would be?

Oct 24, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #236 of 856
Just curious if anyone can help me in obtaining customer service from this company?  I sent my 3day old (that's right, I received them brand new in the box 3 days before the recall, lucky, right?) HE-400 headphones to the New York address for the v3 recall and the USPS® tracking says it was delivered on October 11, 2012, at 1:12 pm.  Inside the package I placed all of the requested documentation, I even highlighted everything with a bright yellow highlighter and added an additional page with all of my contact info (phone number, e-mail, shipping address, explanation of the recall, etc.).  However, I have not received my replacement headphones and I have received no e-mails regarding the shipment of my replacements.  I e-mailed three different e-mail addresses yesterday, tried the live messenger contact listed on the website, and late yesterday evening I received one e-mail response requesting that I call the provided phone number (same customer service phone number listed on head direct website).  I called that number several times early this morning, within their business hours listed on the website, and received no answer so I finally decided to leave a very clear voicemail message with all of my information taking great care to repeat my phone number/name two times very slowly at the end of the message; I received no response to my voicemail.

What can/should I do next to figure out what the status is on my recall replacement HE-400 headphones?

Oct 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #237 of 856
Quote:
Just curious if anyone can help me in obtaining customer service from this company?  I sent my 3day old (that's right, I received them brand new in the box 3 days before the recall, lucky, right?) HE-400 headphones to the New York address for the v3 recall and the USPS® tracking says it was delivered on October 11, 2012, at 1:12 pm.  Inside the package I placed all of the requested documentation, I even highlighted everything with a bright yellow highlighter and added an additional page with all of my contact info (phone number, e-mail, shipping address, explanation of the recall, etc.).  However, I have not received my replacement headphones and I have received no e-mails regarding the shipment of my replacements.  I e-mailed three different e-mail addresses yesterday, tried the live messenger contact listed on the website, and late yesterday evening I received one e-mail response requesting that I call the provided phone number (same customer service phone number listed on head direct website).  I called that number several times early this morning, within their business hours listed on the website, and received no answer so I finally decided to leave a very clear voicemail message with all of my information taking great care to repeat my phone number/name two times very slowly at the end of the message; I received no response to my voicemail.

What can/should I do next to figure out what the status is on my recall replacement HE-400 headphones?

You probably posted in the right place. If I was a betting man, which I am, I'd bet you have an answer now, within 10 hours. And that long because I don't know which country the C.S. team is located.

popcorn.gif

Oct 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #238 of 856
Quote:

Hi, we are really sorry that you are experiencing such issue.  We will get in touch with our US customer service agent immediately, and provide you with a status update as soon as possible. Again we deeply apologize for any trouble we have caused. I can assure you that we will resolve this issue for you no matter what takes.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Oct 26, 2012 at 3:21 AM Post #240 of 856
I have a question about the HE-6s. What are you're guys' position on hard wiring HE-6s? I (and I'm sure many others) feel that the HE-6s connector into the cup is pretty atrocious and flimsy. So if one were to get their HE-6s hard wire modded, would the warranty still be honored? and if i were to get warranty work done, would i get back the same pair so as to keep the hard wire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back