HD600 warranty
Oct 11, 2002 at 7:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ray4jc

100+ Head-Fier
hey guys

i was over at sennheiser usa's website checkin on some new pads for the hd600 and noticed they have a link to update your warranty from 2 years to five years if you bought from an authorized reseller and of course u have to have a receipt just thougth i'd pass the info along...
ray

Oct 11, 2002 at 9:51 PM Post #2 of 9
Thanks a ton! Does this apply to 580s as well, or just the hd600s? Wait: damn, I just realized my mom decided to throw out my 580 box / reciept.
frown.gif
Thanks mom. . .
frown.gif

Oct 11, 2002 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 9
where do you get the serial number from? I found two numbers on the outer box, one says order number and one says Fabr-Nr (whatever the hell that is) I've had mine for 3 months now and never knew you could register them.....

Oct 11, 2002 at 11:57 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by puppyslugg
I wonder if the warranty extension applies to HD600's from Jan Meier?

Yep, he's authorized.

Oct 12, 2002 at 2:39 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by puppyslugg
I wonder if the warranty extension applies to HD600's from Jan Meier?

Jan is not an authorized US reseller. He's not on the list on Sennheiser's USA website.

Oct 14, 2002 at 6:36 AM Post #9 of 9
The pads are only covered for 6 months as an accesory, I just find out with them, I have an open thread on a mod for this problem waiting for a replacemnt from Ratshack, I will post the results as soon as I got them, hope next week or so....if not I will keep on trying with all the different models I can find, as I do not like at all the cloth/velvet very comfortable stock ones, as the first I got last only for 2 moths and broke down all along the joints of the cloth and vinyl, if all are like that is a hassle.....I use them a lot more than 6 hours a day......

No, these "priviledge" of the 5 years is only given by them when you purchase their cans from any of the authorized USA dealers that sells their headphones for the most rip off prices, sometimes the double or so, and except for a few honest as Headroom (279 today), you can check the prices to see the differences, in their website they have the list, and find out to see the prices, Jesus, Harvey Electronic just to mention one, has the HD600 for 449.99 wow this is simply ridiculous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back