hd600 advice
Sep 12, 2011 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

wootboy

New Head-Fier
hi everyone, i hope you dont mind me asking this, ill explain my situation.(i hope this is the correct section to post this)

i have an x fi elite pro and an ad700, i ordered some hd600 from a member of this forum and they just arrived today.

i CAN notice the difference of quality, i understand what everyone means by the ad700 soundstage sounding artificial, i can say though i think the ad700 are more comfortable  somehow.

i do feel the volume to be low so i think i need an amp for sure to get the most out of this headphones.

using what i got right now though what settings would u recomend?

any bassboost/cutoff frequence? using cristalizer/cmss or equalizing?

for my future purchase im thinking buying a little dot mk3, even though its too expensive since im from chile and the shipment would be ridiculous, are there any options?.

thx a lot for your time and patience :)

Sep 12, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #2 of 12
I've heard that the X fi have enough driving power for them. Maybe a soundcard upgrade? like the essence stx? 
http://www.ttchile.cl/producto.php?idProducto=11084

Sep 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #8 of 12

Quote:
VLC lets you increase the volume up to 200%. 

The VLC on my Mac does 400%... 
biggrin.gif

Sep 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM Post #11 of 12
Wait, WHAT?

I have a pair of HD-580's that I've never needed to run at 100% even with my X-Fi Xtrememusic. Mine is modded but it still puts out the same amount of power. I think my volume slider is at 35% max on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back