HD595 pads
Jun 22, 2007 at 6:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tvisdog

New Head-Fier
This is my first post here (though I've been lurking for a few weeks), so please excuse me if I've violated any rules/conventions for this forum.

I recently bought a pair of Sennheiser HD595's. They are my first pair of decent headphones, and I'm really enjoying them. However, with as much as I'm using them, I'm pretty convinced that the pads will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. At the very least, they'll need to be cleaned, as they're already picking up a lot of lint, and that nasty ear sweat has to be going somewhere.

I've searched quite a bit and have not found an answer to this. Can the pads for the HD595's be replaced? If so, where can they be purchased? If not, is there at least a way to remove and clean them? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Jun 22, 2007 at 6:57 AM Post #3 of 4
Great to know. Thanks for the info. I'd been afraid to pull too hard, but yeah, they do snap right off.

Any idea if you can buy replacements? Or do they just hold up long enough to make replacement unnecessary? I've found replacements for other pads, but can't seem to find them for the HD595's.

Jun 22, 2007 at 7:55 AM Post #4 of 4
They aren't on the website, but you could probably call up Sennheiser and order them directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back