HD 800 on the Suze Orman show
Mar 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

TheDeliveryMan

100+ Head-Fier
I hope the community finds this clip as amusing as we did...the caller definitely has head-fi in her blood
smily_headphones1.gif

Suze Orman: "I Am a Total Lady Gaga Freak" - lady gaga - Gawker.TV

caller-- if you're out there, please send me an email, we'd love to hear from you!

epalonen@sennheiserusa.com

Mar 16, 2010 at 8:26 PM Post #2 of 30
Poor caller doesn't realize the HD800s are open and poor isolators.

My mom watches this show all the time, sometimes while I'm in the room. Much to my disappointment, though I enjoy watching the silly people in this segment. Chick needs to pay off her crazy credit card debt if they're making a net $12k a month, then splurge on awesome headphones after.

TheDeliveryMan, is Sennheiser going to send her a pair for acting as free advertisement? I'll call in too
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2010 at 8:46 PM Post #5 of 30
Both idiots. $1400 on headphones isn't that much. But then you have to factor in a nice amp, DAC and lossless music collection. Apple earbuds are USELESS compared to HD800 I would believe. Does Suze Orman understand that? Why would there be expensive cars, TVs, computers, bikes etc? I am sure she understands that, but headphones? Noooo. Anyway why would that lady want the HD800? They are open and she is going to need to spend a lot more money on good equipment. But wait...$25k a MONTH? Damn! Look at the equipment I get and my mum (I am 15, sister 17) earns that pretty much annually! She can easily afford it. She could pay off her credit card debts in less than a month.

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #6 of 30
Im venturing to claim that 99.99% of headfiers would be DENIED on an instant.... of course this includes me
o2smile.gif

BTW: what an annoying bitch, how can you have that on TV??? I dont understand......

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #7 of 30
I think she should be denied to make ANY statements regarding any piece of audio equipment. She clearly has no idea what she is talking about.

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #9 of 30
The funny thing is, I bet Suze Orman wastes her money on something stupid like clothes or shoes
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #10 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think she should be denied to make ANY statements regarding any piece of audio equipment. She clearly has no idea what she is talking about.

of course she doesnt! she listens to Lady Gaga!!!!!

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #11 of 30
lololol. I actually am surprised she has a show on TV. I have never heard of her before, and I am not surprised. She just takes a quick look at people's expenses and debts etc and see's if they can afford based off if she likes what they are buying or not.

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #12 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuyDebord /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW: what an annoying bitch, how can you have that on TV??? I dont understand......

You sort of understand her angle when you see what some people want to buy. One show some part-time job college student making $500 a month wanted to spend like $2000 to make his car look like the Knight Rider car.

Mar 16, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #13 of 30
What?

could you imagine if she'd called in asking if she could buy a cambridge audio dacmagic?
suze orman's brain would've liquified and poured out of her ear.
no comprehension....

Mar 16, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #15 of 30
WHY NOT BUY... THE FREE... EARPHONES... LAAADY GAGAAAA!!!! Good god, that was incredibly annoying. What a ditz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back