Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Sep 8, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #2,311 of 4,032
Just replying to a previous post.. I too noticed that Nexus 4 is able to drive the Havi in terms of volume levels, but amping is still the best way to go.  You may get enough "loudness" out of the phone but amp really makes it go, it makes a world of difference so highly recommended.

Sep 8, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #2,312 of 4,032
Thanks for the input @ebrian , added to the FP 
beerchug.gif

Sep 9, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #2,320 of 4,032
I got my TT1-E today, I mainly got them to see if I was missing anything by using havi which some describe as bass light but really all the TT1-E did is confirm for me how special the havi are.  I love the havi sound so much that I'm shopping for a headphone extension cord so I can use them as my desktop headphones now instead of just with my phone

Sep 9, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #2,321 of 4,032
  I got my TT1-E today, I mainly got them to see if I was missing anything by using havi which some describe as bass light but really all the TT1-E did is confirm for me how special the havi are.  I love the havi sound so much that I'm shopping for a headphone extension cord so I can use them as my desktop headphones now instead of just with my phone

+1

Using my HaviB3Pro1Oldversion as my desktop 'phones right now. Sam Cooke sounding as good as he ever has.....which is pretty damn good!

Sep 9, 2014 at 4:58 AM Post #2,322 of 4,032
Woo, they have arrived. Unfortunately I can't listen to them while working, but they are plugged into the laptop burning in at a level nobody else can hear. In 3 long hours I can put them in and enjoy my lunch! 

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #2,324 of 4,032
+1

Using my HaviB3Pro1Oldversion as my desktop 'phones right now. Sam Cooke sounding as good as he ever has.....which is pretty damn good!

SAM COOKE has the silkiest smoothest soul voice....Me likey him so much

Woo, they have arrived. Unfortunately I can't listen to them while working, but they are plugged into the laptop burning in at a level nobody else can hear. In 3 long hours I can put them in and enjoy my lunch! 

You will experience sound that will blow your mind...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back