Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Apr 15, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #121 of 4,032
Baycode you're a Godsent. was about to ask you for a link to those tips!

just to check, the photo you have of the no name foams with the senn double flanges. is the senn double flange s/m/l size? this is because the smallest no name foams are slight too big (hence the discomfort) for my ear canals and so I'm looking for a slightly smaller tip size

I can't be sure of the sizing for senns but they look like s, m, l on the ebay page.

Although my senn tips seems to me like XS, S-M and , M-L as well
confused_face_2.gif
But if the small foams don't work for you I think small senns may work because they are made of very thin and soft silicone
wink_face.gif

You can ask the seller if they deliver sizing options before purchase...

Apr 15, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #122 of 4,032
Or one could try these:
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=261438597373

Not exactly Senns, but they look pretty similar.

This one is with free shipping. Thats good :)

If the quality is good as well that may be the best place to start.

Apr 15, 2014 at 6:13 AM Post #123 of 4,032
This one is with free shipping. Thats good :)

If the quality is good as well that may be the best place to start.

Exactly. The ones you posted might look cheap but with shipping it doubles in price. I already ordered a set of 6 from the link I posted before. Will post impressions when I get them.

Apr 15, 2014 at 10:31 AM Post #128 of 4,032

Irony of all ironies. The ebay seller which Baycode recommended doesn't seem to offer delivery to Singapore even though it's based in Singapore!

Following that, I used the link with BenF provided and ordered the Senn Double Flanges from there!

Can't wait!

Apr 15, 2014 at 5:40 PM Post #131 of 4,032
Can't believe I haven't seen this page before. My favorite pair of IEMs, still, months later.

My first Ostry KC06 was defective it turns out. If it sounds different than when I first heard them now (new ones on the way), Havi and Ostry make the best value/performance iems of all time as of now.

I was taken back by the pure clarity and soundstage of the Havi, and nothing has given me that same sensation since.

B6 could be exciting.

Apr 16, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #133 of 4,032
Mine will be arriving next week (hopefully). TBH I don't have very high hopes for the KC06.

Therefore I am more interested in the Havi B6 
cool.gif

For now, enjoying the high-end iem B3 
etysmile.gif

Apr 16, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #135 of 4,032
Mine will be arriving next week (hopefully). TBH I don't have very high hopes for the KC06.

Therefore I am more interested in the Havi B6  :cool:

For now, enjoying the high-end iem B3  :etysmile:

Great, I'm intrigued by the KC06 but then again it's hard not to be after following that thread :wink:

I'm really looking forward to hear what some fellow B3 lovers think about the KC06.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back