Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Aug 12, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #1,562 of 4,032
This is going to be off topic but I am really really so sad today...

RIP Robin Williams...

I agree he was a role model for me in my life for some of the darker parts he went through alot to see him go like this and only in his 60s, knocked me on my ass

Aug 12, 2014 at 9:54 PM Post #1,566 of 4,032

Nanu Nanu...may U find your eternal rest amongst the stars !!

Aug 13, 2014 at 12:38 AM Post #1,567 of 4,032
Wow, I didn't know about his passing. Total bummer. Loved that guy.

Aug 13, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #1,569 of 4,032
Someones been slacking off, this thread had dropped off the front page. (shame on you all)

Here's an album I'm listening to tonight with Havi by Exist strategy. I especially boogie down to track 8, which I believe is called 'Nightmare'

http://existstrategy.bandcamp.com/album/dreamcatcher

Aug 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #1,570 of 4,032
Nice tracks !! 
Downloading from BandCamp, thank you for sharing !! Will test it when I receive my B3 (and T1) 
smily_headphones1.gif

Haaaa they have the FLAC format under "Audiophile and Nerds" jejeje

Initially I thought you were talking about another DreamCatcher
rolleyes.gif

Aug 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #1,571 of 4,032
Someones been slacking off, this thread had dropped off the front page. (shame on you all)

Here's an album I'm listening to tonight with Havi by Exist strategy. I especially boogie down to track 8, which I believe is called 'Nightmare'

http://existstrategy.bandcamp.com/album/dreamcatcher

Do not think there has been any real slackening off.  Somehow I feel that the Havi thread is more about community/family/group of similarly thinking people than is usually the case on HF. 

The news of passing away of Robin Williams is in my view more important than Havi>which amp>which tips >>>>>etc - and at least myself would find it a bit innapropriate to indulge in these usual Havi matters on day like yesterday. I have a feeling that I was not alone .

Otherwise, nice tracks, @H2OFidelity !

Aug 13, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #1,572 of 4,032
Don't forget the 850s. You owe it to yourself to hear that tasty tasty timbre.
Looking forward to it. I thinking we could meet up and we can test the FX850s against the CKR9S, should be fun.

Form factor wise, the ckr9's don't seem quite as frankenboltish, and possibly isolate a bit better, but those are secondary considerations for me after the sound. I'd probably be ecstatic with either but will most likely have to settle with one or the other, so a lot is depending on you guys :)

Anyway, time to get back on topic... where are my B3's!? (I'll be asking that for a while lol!)

Aug 13, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #1,573 of 4,032
Do not think there has been any real slackening off.  Somehow I feel that the Havi thread is more about community/family/group of similarly thinking people than is usually the case on HF. 

The news of passing away of Robin Williams is in my view more important than Havi>which amp>which tips >>>>>etc - and at least myself would find it a bit innapropriate to indulge in these usual Havi matters on day like yesterday. I have a feeling that I was not alone .

Otherwise, nice tracks, @H2OFidelity !

While a sympathise with your deep thoughts for Robin Williams (I really do) I come to head-fi to talk about headphones. What do you come here for?

Actually here, I went to the trouble of finding you our 'dedicated' thread for Robin, he was a great man. Maybe you missed it?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/730264/robin-williams-rip#post_10789552

Aug 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #1,574 of 4,032
While a sympathise with your deep thoughts for Robin Williams (I really do) I come to head-fi to talk about headphones. What do you come here for?

Actually here, I went to the trouble of finding you the 'dedicated' thread for Robin, he was a great man. Maybe you missed it?

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/730264

The last thing I want to see in a thread is arguments or discussions which may lead to a heartbreak.

Probably Analogsurvivor missed that thread. I have not seen it too.Sometimes something may happen in life and everything may lost its meaning for a moment and the only thing you feel is pain. I was really loving this global character...

For me, I have spent nearly 5 months reading every moment and trying to help each other whenever I can about B3. But as I said sometimes something will hit you and at that moment all your thoughts may freeze...

I believe Analogsurvivor was just trying to mention this situation. I don't sense any attack to your post H2OFidelity! Your post was meaningful to energize the thread. Also I bought the whole album from the page you provided and listening to it right now :)

There seems a misunderstanding. Cmon let's understand each other and share the beauty of Havi B3 Pro1's :)

(And sometimes a human touch in a thread should be tolerable)

Aug 13, 2014 at 5:19 PM Post #1,575 of 4,032
Oh I'm fine, it's a tricky situation because my post may seem like I don't care about Robin's loss which I really do and I understand some threads gather a little community of regulars, but for analogsurviver to make such a mountain out of my post and semi lecture / educate me was a little over the top. I would rather just move on though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back