Have you ever seen a blues shred like this?
Sep 22, 2006 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Squeek

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciujP...elated&search=

My jaw is on the floor.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sep 22, 2006 at 8:25 AM Post #4 of 10
I don't think he's signed with a lable yet, according to www.bobzabek.net, and it doesn't look like he's got any albums that he's just produced. I'll certainly be interested in buying one when he gets one made, he seems to be an excellent guitarist. I really like his percussive sound, adds a good rhythm to his music. He's uses a combination of a pseudo bass line and higher melody sort of stuff very well. I hope he can put out an album soon...

Sep 22, 2006 at 8:55 AM Post #5 of 10
No, I have never seen a blues shred like that!

Sep 22, 2006 at 2:35 PM Post #7 of 10
My answer is going to be a Yes, but only from among the best shredders in the business (living or dead).

The guy in that video very easily ranks right up there with:
Jason Becker
Ron Thal
Richie Kotzen
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
Chris Impelliterri
S.R.V.
Jimi Hendrix
Gary Hoey
Axel Rudi Pell
Jake E. Lee
George Lynch
Edward VanHalen
Buckethead
Randy Rhoades

Just to name a few...

I would like to see or hear more from this guy to see if he is a versatile player (probably a safe bet), or if he just sticks to the good ol' pentatonic blues scale. Either way the guy is absolutely amazing, and not from this world. He needs to be signed immediately. I would buy his CD in a hearbeat. I have a feeling he would easily become one of my all time favorite shredders. Bravo!

Sep 22, 2006 at 2:40 PM Post #8 of 10
that guy had runs where he was like a surgeon. a bluesy surgeon. if he cut an album, it would sell, no doubt. someone call an agent!

Sep 22, 2006 at 2:49 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan

I would like to see or hear more from this guy to see if he is a versatile player (probably a safe bet), or if he just sticks to the good ol' pentatonic blues scale. Either way the guy is absolutely amazing, and not from this world. He needs to be signed immediately. I would buy his CD in a hearbeat. I have a feeling he would easily become one of my all time favorite shredders. Bravo!

*ahem*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE2li...elated&search=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back