Has anyone used www.pricejapan.com?
Sep 11, 2006 at 2:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

stuartr

Loyal member of Team Useful Post.
I was wondering if anyone had used this website before to order stuff from Japan. I am trying to find a pair of Omega II's and they have a great price. I wrote Eifl, but I never got a response back. Anyway, if anyone had experience with them, I would love to hear it.

Sep 11, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #2 of 5
Yeah, plenty of folk here have used pricejapan.com with good success - a search should bring up a ton of references. I think Ken36 might have actually gotten his Omega 2 through there?

Best,

-Jason

Sep 11, 2006 at 5:57 AM Post #4 of 5
Does anyone know what happened to Eifl? I was trying to order something before going off to school, but I'm lost contact with them. My first email bounced due to a DNS error. I did a lookup by hand the next morning, DNS was fine, so I resent it. Got an immediate response with a quote. So I've repeatedly been telling them I want the item, and asking how to send payment info. No response. Looks like I'm not going to get it before school saps all my time again...

Everyone else has indicated Eifl is very reliable. I wonder if their email server tanked. I'm tempted to call, but my Japanese is incredibly rusty...I'm chicken.

Sep 11, 2006 at 11:54 AM Post #5 of 5
I purchased a pair of AT headphones from pricejapan, although it did take awhile (around time of the new year) I had a successful transaction with them. If I had ordered at any normal time of the year I would have gotten the package much faster. I've heard they ship things very fast, they've changed their website since I last purchased from them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back