Hard carrying case for NAD Viso HP50 ?
Aug 4, 2014 at 4:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

XP_98

500+ Head-Fier
Hello

Does anybody know if there is a hard carrying case that fits for the NAD Viso HP50 and his headband's special form factor?
As this model is not so common, I can't find any picture showing those headphones inside a case...

Aug 8, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #2 of 5
No one ?

Maybe those who own more than one headphone and the NAD HP50 can tell me wich "better known headphone" has the same size and form factor ?

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:27 PM Post #3 of 5
Really no one ? :frowning2:

Dec 7, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #5 of 5
Just in case you might be open to using other means of carrying them, look into camera inserts. I haven't broken anything by entrusting a $400 headphone to something I would otherwise trust to protect a $1,200 camera and a $300 wide angle adapter, but of course mind how they'll move around.

My Timbuk2 Messenger with a Crumpler Haven Medium for the camera, and the cam insert from my Lowepro Passport Sling II for the headphone and other gear, when I went to the November HiFi Show in Manila. I brought audio gear this time around as I was there to try out a new OTL headphone amp. Would have fit more easily in my huge Crumpler backpack but I prefer a messenger through tight areas as I can swing it over to the front easily if I had to. If I didn't need the wide angle converter attached on the cam I would have used the large Crumpler insert for the headphone, as the Lowepro insert didn't tighten around the contents as it does when in the bag it was designed for.

Here are a few more on Amazon, and a lot cheaper than the Crumpler - I really got them more because shipping will make Amazon more expensive, and all my three Havens were purchased at 50% off anyway, plus they match my other messenger, which is also a Crumpler.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=camera+insert

Just to give you other ideas, here are my other camera bags carrying some audio gear:

My more usual daybags: Crumpler 5MDH on top, Lowepro Passport Sling II at the bottom, both with my Aurisonics IEM in an Otterbox in them. If you're not lugging around a camera then the headphone can easily fit, and depending on how you arrange the padded dividers, you can lug around a DAP with an amp.

My outdoors backpack, the Tenba Discovery Mini, doubles as a carrier for some meets where I can make do with my back up amp. Otherwise it's just the cam, converter lens, batteries and spare SD cards plus storage drives, rain coat and spare shirt, plus a water bottle in one pocket and a tripod on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back