Gym headphones NOT IEM
Oct 28, 2012 at 1:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

xlEnt

100+ Head-Fier
Looking for some decent headphones that can be used at the gym

can't be IEM's as my ears are sensitive and the sweat being pushed into my ear is the reason i'm now looking for non IEM

was considering the px100, but they've gone up in price the last time i checked, and even then i thought they were expensive at 40$

thanks

Oct 28, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #3 of 6
are those recommendation from experience? when looking into the porta pros, they don't appear to be headphones that would stay on your head while you're running/being active

and the sporta pros apparently don't sound nearly as good as the porta pros..

the dt235&jvc has400 look promising, however, the ear cushion look like they'd soak up a lot of sweat and get smelly

i've had the ksc 75 and they would dangle on my ears while running

Oct 28, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #4 of 6
Hmmm... makes me wanna put my s400s on and do some jumping jacks and report back....... lemme think some more that's a tough one...

edit: I myself am trying to get my hands on a pair of 235's... you are prolly right they have velour pads and would soak up sweat..

Dec 29, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #6 of 6
are those recommendation from experience? when looking into the porta pros, they don't appear to be headphones that would stay on your head while you're running/being active

and the sporta pros apparently don't sound nearly as good as the porta pros..

the dt235&jvc has400 look promising, however, the ear cushion look like they'd soak up a lot of sweat and get smelly

i've had the ksc 75 and they would dangle on my ears while running

The sportapro and portapro sound exactly the same. they use the exact same driver. There may be some issue with the plastic housing behind the drivers but I can't tell any difference. Might be because I listen at low volume. I don't think I would recommend therm for working out or running though. They might not stay put.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back