Gun-Fi
Jun 13, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #1,127 of 1,732

Quote:
So the ruiner, the seller, and yourself all knew the situation with the item. I don't think that's really unethical then if everybody was being honest. So how come you thought it was?

I see what you mean. No, the unethical part it that someone took a Dremel to it in the first place. That's pretty horrible to do to any Colt.

Jun 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM Post #1,130 of 1,732

Quote:
Oh, no.

A fool cutting on a Colt is like letting Christo cover the Louvre.

smile.gif

Jun 19, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #1,132 of 1,732
I was "this" close to buying a Mosin Nagant at a gun show a few months back. Never did though, mainly cause I have limited areas to really shoot around here short from paying at a range (which I'd rather not do). I do have a k98 Yugoslavian Mauser that I do like very much. But boy, that little short version the mosin is a little canon!

Jun 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #1,135 of 1,732

Quote:
I was "this" close to buying a Mosin Nagant at a gun show a few months back. Never did though, mainly cause I have limited areas to really shoot around here short from paying at a range (which I'd rather not do). I do have a k98 Yugoslavian Mauser that I do like very much. But boy, that little short version the mosin is a little canon!

I had one of the Mosin Nagant carbines.  Fun little gun but a bit rough in the mechanism and I hated the straight bolt.  Honestly, the K98 mausers and their clones are the best.  I also had a Yugo K98k.  Man, the blueing on it and the laminate stock was beautiful.  Also had a M48 which was also in immaculate condition.  I kind of liked it for the fact that it had a slightly shorter bolt and did not have a stop on the magazine plate to keep the bolt from closing on an empty magazine.

Jun 26, 2010 at 7:25 PM Post #1,136 of 1,732
Well, after staying away from purchasing new pistols for a bit, with the heat of summer on, and considering my girl clothes, I picked up these today:  two seecamp .380s (had been on order for almost 20 months), and a Springfield EMP 9mm, which is a really good size for me.  

(swiped pics from the Internet)

I'll be going to the range tomorrow for some fun.

Jun 27, 2010 at 8:13 PM Post #1,138 of 1,732
I know the EMP has a scaled frame but I'm really jonesing for a government sized 9mm 1911.  The one I've been looking at is Springfield's loaded model in stainless with adjustable sights (this gun, as with all my handguns will be a range queen).  The pic of that EMP isn't helping!

Jun 30, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #1,139 of 1,732

Quote:
Well, after staying away from purchasing new pistols for a bit, with the heat of summer on, and considering my girl clothes, I picked up these today:  two seecamp .380s (had been on order for almost 20 months), and a Springfield EMP 9mm, which is a really good size for me.  

My LCP in a De Santis pocket holster certainly severs a purpose. You got the King Louis of .380s there.

I bought a HK P7 to celebrate incorporation day.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back