GROUP BUY: Alessandro MS-2s
Sep 19, 2004 at 5:48 AM Post #121 of 290
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
even after the ps-1's came back a few days ago I am still looking forward to the ms-2's coming in...infact their might be a f/s ps-1 thread afterwards....

lately the 325's are kicking their butt
frown.gif
eek.gif
plainface.gif

The 325s are kicking the PS-1's butt?
eek.gif

Sep 22, 2004 at 1:54 PM Post #127 of 290
Update:

Last word was that Allesandro would contact me as soon as he received delivery from Grado. I think we may be pushed back partially because of backorders from all the individuals purchasing at full price. It's understandable. He is running a business and is only offering the discount as a courtesy. Higher sales are based on the headfi hype I'm sure. If you are tired of waiting and have already sent money to Micr0c0sm, PLEASE ask him to refund you. No money has been cashed out of his account. Taiwan is still an option for you too.

Sep 22, 2004 at 4:03 PM Post #129 of 290
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shang-Ti Chen
If you had ordered from hifi.com.tw you would have got the phones already. Just 10 dollars more vs. all the time of waiting so far, worth it?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dude - I would rather order from USA than from some seedy store in taiwan. We all know your love for this taiwanese firm but please stop marketing it around like this or I will have to request that your posts be removed. Every post = some store in taiwan.

Good for you. This is mall-fi activity and should be generating income for HeadFi.

Cheers!

Sep 22, 2004 at 5:33 PM Post #130 of 290
I just wanted to encourage all you future MS-2 owners - it's been over a month now with my MS-2s, and they are still the King of my Rig. If you are bored waiting for your cans, bug Todd for a pair of flats, so they can keep you company while you wait!

Sep 22, 2004 at 11:45 PM Post #131 of 290
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Dude - I would rather order from USA than from some seedy store in taiwan. We all know your love for this taiwanese firm but please stop marketing it around like this or I will have to request that your posts be removed. Every post = some store in taiwan.

Good for you. This is mall-fi activity and should be generating income for HeadFi.

Cheers!

Nah, I don't have any connections with them. I mention them is simply for helping Head-Fi friends and provide them a choice to buy phones cheaper when the local doens't have the price available. I don't get one damn cent from the store for doing this. If you don't like it, so be it, but all who have had this help from me, are thankful to me.

Sep 22, 2004 at 11:53 PM Post #132 of 290
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shang-Ti Chen
If you had ordered from hifi.com.tw you would have got the phones already. Just 10 dollars more vs. all the time of waiting so far, worth it?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Wasnt it part of the original plan that Alessandro sends headphones to the distributor in taiwan who then ships it back? If this is true then we would have been in for a longer wait than what we are going through now.

I dont care if micr0c0sm has not received any updates. It would be nice if he can come in here and post "No Updates Yet" or something just to soothe out nerves.

I am actually on the edge of my seat here even though I am not part of the group buy - I dropped out early because I am distrustful by nature - no offense to anyone who is organizing this group buy - this is just my instincts kicking in and usually my instincts SUCK
eggosmile.gif

I am a secondhand group buy participant because one of the members who is getting the MS-2 through this group buy has agreed to let me audition it and decide if I want one or not...and I desperately need another headphone - the SR-225 is useless as far as I am concerned
frown.gif

Cheers!

Sep 23, 2004 at 12:05 AM Post #133 of 290
No, hifi.com.tw has their stock and if I remember correctly (you can check the previous posts), they already were ready to ship all the phones to you once micr0c0sm had done the transfer. It is because suddenly Alessandro had the discount, the order was canceled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back