Great Deal on AudioQuest Niagara 1200!
Oct 17, 2022 at 5:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

While supplies last, the AudioQuest Niagara 12000 (Currently $1595) with a NRG Y3 power cable for $995! You can order online or call us at 406-285-3910

aqniagara1200special.jpg

This package saves you money and will improve the sound of your system. We recommend using the NRG Y3 with a component from the Niagara 1200 and getting a Monsoon cable for the wall to the Niagara 1200. The Monsoon would be at additional cost....

We have this in stock so order away!

Todd

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2022 at 12:05 PM Post #3 of 16
Actually this power conditioner and the free cable that comes with it will improve even modest stereo setups. What it does is provide clean, filtered power to your components and allows them to perform the way they were designed to perform. In addition, the AQ Niagara 1200 protects your system from voltage spikes and lightning strikes.

I did a loaner program for the Niagara 1200 and the reviews of the Niagara 1200 were very favorable. You do not need to have an expensive system to benefit from this power conditioner. link here https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aud...nd-thunder-power-cable-loaner-program.905983/

Todd

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2022 at 4:09 PM Post #6 of 16
What measurements? I use my ears and experience listening to music - both live and from my stereo rig. Do you guys understand what a power conditioner does? Many, including myself consider a good power conditioner to be a valuable asset in their system. Hearing is believing!

Todd

Oct 18, 2022 at 4:12 PM Post #7 of 16
What measurements? I use my ears and experience listening to music - both live and from my stereo rig. Do you guys understand what a power conditioner does? Many, including myself consider a good power conditioner to be a valuable asset in their system. Hearing is believing!

Todd
Maybe with the money it would be better to get a new power line from the other sources in the house

Oct 18, 2022 at 7:19 PM Post #9 of 16
If I didn't already have a plc, I would have jumped on this. This is a great deal.

Oct 22, 2022 at 2:13 AM Post #10 of 16
Just picked up a second one for my second system. Nice deal! I put one into my system about a year ago, and was super pleased. My 300b tube amps have a slight transformer hum that disappeared with the Niagara 1200. My experience is similar to other positive reviews. I used Cardas Golden Reference power cables, and they made slight differences but the Niagara was super audible.

My prior experiences with line conditioners and filters was not great - they seemed to suck all the life out of my system, so the Niagara was a pleasant experience.

I’ve read the ASR reviews and critics. While I appreciate objective measurements, if I listened to ASR I’d have some godawful sounding gear (I’ve tried some of his recommended gear and I wonder if he might not have hearing loss). Plus I’ve read critiques that his measurements aren’t often done correctly, and there’s a clear “if you can’t measure it didn‘t happen” bias. I trust my senses, including my ears.

Oct 22, 2022 at 2:20 AM Post #11 of 16
Agree completely with davehg's post. Picked up my second 1200 and TTVJ got it to me in record time. Most of my systems run off of a PP20, 15, etc. and the Niagara 1200 has shown to be extremely competitive in its arena. The 1200's are currently pushing my DCS Lina system and the Bartok-Rossini clock combo and they are both doing wonderful jobs with each system. Thanks TTVJ! Appreciate all your efforts....

Jan 30, 2023 at 3:06 PM Post #14 of 16
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know we just got another shipment of the Niagara 1200 with the free NRG Y3 power cable. This deal is about to expire so get one before the deal is gone. We guarantee you will like it in your system or your money back (minus shipping fees).

The new price for a Niagara 1200 is $1595 without the power cable so jump on this deal before you end up paying much more.

Todd

Jun 14, 2023 at 1:52 PM Post #15 of 16
This sale is still on and we have a few left in inventory. This is a very fine power conditioner and you can have one for $995. Once these are sold out our price will return to $1595 without the free NRG Y3 power cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back