Grado SR60 or Bose Around-Ear?
Jun 26, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #16 of 23
Grado SR60 for the fun, energetic, alive and kicking, warm, grooving, feet tapping, head moving, body moving...addicting sound!
biggrin.gif

Jun 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #17 of 23
My Grado SR60i are on their way.  Getting them from HeadRoom with a $10 off promo code.  Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Jul 1, 2010 at 6:48 PM Post #20 of 23
Hi hjteq, I got the promo code off of http://www.retailmenot.com/view/headphone.com
For some reason www.retailmenot.com is saying something else in the description of the coupon for the SR60s but when I placed the order it gave me 10 dollars off.  There's also one for the SR80s on there.  Hope this helps and will really enjoy my headphones when they arrive!

Jul 1, 2010 at 6:52 PM Post #21 of 23

Quote:
My Grado SR60i are on their way.  Getting them from HeadRoom with a $10 off promo code.  Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

I saw this thread too late to recommend them, so I'm glad you ordered them....I've had mine for over a year and love the sound still. Haven't even thought about any upgrades....they are great!
gs1000.gif

Jul 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #22 of 23
Just got my Grados yesterday and they are AWESOME!  Thanks everyone for helping me make my decision.

Jul 7, 2010 at 7:27 PM Post #23 of 23

Congrats and welcome to the Grado Fan club.  Burn them in and enjoy.  Just remember I warned you once, the Grado sound is addicting. 
o2smile.gif
   As they say at Grado, "Happy Listening". 

Quote:
Just got my Grados yesterday and they are AWESOME!  Thanks everyone for helping me make my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back