Grado RS-1 worth?
Jan 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Blue-moon

New Head-Fier
I have a 5-year-old pair of RS-1 Grado headphones.  They are in pristine condition. I've probably used the 10 times. I received them as a gift from grado after doing a magazine review of one of their products. They sound great and I hate to part with them. But they are just sitting in my closet not getting used. So I might as well get them into the hands of someone who can appreciate them.

So what is a reasonable selling price for these? It is not the "I" version.

Thanks

Jan 4, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #3 of 8
What on earth happened to that left cup? Were those burned?

Also, do they have a serial number? It's under the pads. If they're stuck, you can peel them off slowly.
The cup design suggests "Late Friday RS1 Classic B" but it's possible they're Vintage, in which case they'd be worth a good deal more.

If you could post pictures of both the drivers (the reverse of the cups from what you've shown) and the serial number, I can help you further. 

Jan 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #5 of 8
They're a "RS1 Classic B."

Probably worth around $480-$500. The pads may need to be replaced, but they'll definitely sell quickly. 

Jan 9, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #8 of 8
I don't think you can post something like that here. You either need to sell it in the Head-Fi sales forum, or I think you can list an eBay sale there. But I'm not sure. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back