Grado PS1000 Preorder and new developments
May 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #32 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by tamahome77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I heard from a Grado dealer that they made the wooden cups bigger than it should be. As a result, it wouldn't fit into the aluminum enclosure. This may be the cause of the delay as well.

LOL - engineering on a $2K headphone at it's finest

May 26, 2009 at 8:25 PM Post #33 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by tamahome77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I heard from a Grado dealer that they made the wooden cups bigger than it should be. As a result, it wouldn't fit into the aluminum enclosure. This may be the cause of the delay as well.

I'm probably asking the obvious here, but you're referring to shipping delays with the PS1000, right? And not the mysterious in-ear phones I so recently found out about...

May 26, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #34 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salmoneus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm probably asking the obvious here, but you're referring to shipping delays with the PS1000, right? And not the mysterious in-ear phones I so recently found out about...

Yes, I'm referring to the PS1000 with the inner wooden housing outer aluminum enclosure
biggrin.gif

May 26, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #35 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL - engineering on a $2K headphone at it's finest

LOL indeed.

May 27, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #37 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by drubrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let the rumors fly. Not True.....It will be before July/August when thy start shipping.
We have a review pair on loan for the CanJam Show. They are amazing
smily_headphones1.gif

Again, are you responding to the PS1000 or the in-ear stuff? Sorry to keep bringing this up...perhaps a new thread should be started just for the in-ear grados.

May 29, 2009 at 1:45 PM Post #41 of 50
I wanna come hear some Drew, Im the guy who called you from Morrisville to come over after CanJam! Any chance of that?

May 31, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #43 of 50
Hmm, I'd love to try out the ps-1000, but it's pretty much out of my price range. However, if I find the new hf-2 being released at the CanJam 09 to my liking, I'll probably get that, as it's being called a "baby ps1000".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back