Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program!
Jun 27, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #32 of 218
HI All,

The programs are all full. I had to turn down quite a few people who wanted to particpate. I hope to do a second round once this one is complete. - we'll see how it goes! I DO have 1 spot open for the SR60e if someone is interested email me!

Thanks to all those who have signed up. The headphones are on their way to me and I will ship them out once they arrive here. As stated the PS500e and RS1e will be delayed a week or two but will be sent out once we receive them.

Todd

Jun 27, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #33 of 218
I realize that the RS1 and the PS500 are polar oposites. I've always leaned towards the PS500's. But of course as fickle as we grado fans are the RS1's definitely have merits of their own. So now with the new E series how do the RS1 with the new larger drivers(if I'm not mistaken) measure up to some of the virtues of the PS500 plus the attributes of it's own. I other words is time to be moving in that direction.

Jun 27, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #34 of 218
well, I've never heard a Grado, but I'd Love to try their totl headphone. My w1000x is a rather colored closed back, and with my mods it's got what I would call maybe a Grado Style Sound, intimate vocals and guitars, with a lot of aggression in the music

either way I just finished hearing the LCD 2 REV 2 Fazor, [finishing my review of them atm] and I've love to get to hear a Grado :3 [btw u got one with a 4 pin xlr connection] 

oh snap it's full oik then 

Jun 29, 2014 at 5:00 PM Post #35 of 218
I want to try the SR60e. I Try to send u a eMail but says error.

my username is Sheon from the forums.

I would love to try the SR60e. I have never tired any Grado Product and I am very interested in trying these. 

They are also within my price range too so I am very interested.

Will they work with iPhone 5S?

Mahalo

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #36 of 218
Actually this is realted and also un realted. The job at which I work as requires me to wear a sort of sports style over the on the ear ear piece thing that sits atop my ear... I've been tempted to buy an iGrado simply for using it to replace that crappy on ear thing, with what should be a more comfy and open Back iGrado! 

I would 1) Look like some kind of secerct agent [and who doesn't want to buy a PC from a secrect agent ;3]
2) COMFROT, those stupid ear things HURT and they slide off my EARS q.q and my ears r not small just... some what angled

EITHER WAY, I've always been a fan of the style of the iGrado... that's such a useful headband for any headphone you want to use out and about! 

Jun 30, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #37 of 218
  Sign me up Todd.... I want to try the RS-1 "e"     (emailed!)

I'm in!!!!! I plan to intercept these somehow...

read the 4th post.

Yes, Grado protects it's distributors in their respective countries.

But can you imagine how we Canucks felt when the price in Canada was almost double what it was in the US? (ex. SR60 was $69 in US....$119 in Canada
mad.gif
) I still won't buy new here...I'll wait for CAM or ebay offers instead.

Jul 5, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #44 of 218
Yes, in Brooklyn NY...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back