Grado HP-2 Need Replacement Ear Pad
Feb 26, 2011 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Arizona Dan

New Head-Fier
Hi

I was wondering if someone could tell me where to buy replacement ear pads for my Grado HP-2.  Also, are there any replacement pads that are more comfortable than the originals?  Thank you in advance for any help.

Dan

Feb 26, 2011 at 10:59 PM Post #2 of 6
The jumbo pads are super comfy but they do change the sound. I prefer the sound of the jumbos on my SR325's...not sure how well they would work on the HP2's.

You can get them here though if you are interested:

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=53

You can also get several other Grado pads there including the stock pads that came with the HF2 originally.

Feb 26, 2011 at 11:16 PM Post #3 of 6

Thank you for the very quick reply.

I looked at the link and think I understand.  The TTVJ Flat Pads are the original replacement and the Grado G-Cushion or Jumbo Pads are another option that may be more comfortable but may alter the sound some.

Feb 26, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #4 of 6

Quote:

Thank you for the very quick reply.

I looked at the link and think I understand.  The TTVJ Flat Pads are the original replacement and the Grado G-Cushion or Jumbo Pads are another option that may be more comfortable but may alter the sound some.

You're right. The TTVJ flats are the only pads that you should use. Anything else will alter the sound. Washing the earpads in warm water every few weeks would increase the comfort level.
Enjoy! 

Feb 27, 2011 at 1:44 AM Post #6 of 6
Thank you very much for the help.  I'll be ordering replacement pads soon.

Dan
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back