Grado HF3 suggestion!??! if ever it comes out
Jun 30, 2010 at 11:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 65

sanakaku

AKA Private Dancer
i know i know its too early to presume... but just a suggestion since limited Grado HF's are for Head fi members may i suggest some ideas on the design?

well HF2 is polished silver like chrome and looks really slick and shiny

how about for the HF3 make it GOLD chrome!! like the grado 325i goldies. but really shiny, heck anyone will grow a beard just by wearing those headphones because of the awesomeness i can see Chuck Norris bowing to John Grado if this ever happens.

regarding the sounds i'll let grado surprise me 

just my two cents what do you guys think?  suggestions idea if ever the HF3 comes out? 
smile_phones.gif

Jun 30, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #2 of 65
I'd suggest that a HF-3 come with a strictly enforced non-disclosure agreement.

Legally enforced silence might be the only way to prevent the whining, crying, mewling, puling, kvetching, moaning, pissing, et cetera, ad nauseum, that accompanied the two prior models.

Jun 30, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #4 of 65
You may notice that most of the people who complained didnt even own the headphones :D 

Quote:
I'd suggest that a HF-3 come with a strictly enforced non-disclosure agreement.

Legally enforced silence might be the only way to prevent the whining, crying, mewling, puling, kvetching, moaning, pissing, et cetera, ad nauseum, that accompanied the two prior models.

Jun 30, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #6 of 65
Well so far they have done: HF-1: Plastic and wood. HF-2: Aluminum and wood. HF-3: All wood? 
wink.gif

Jul 1, 2010 at 12:15 AM Post #7 of 65
It would be cool if they made them more personal to each buyer, possibly customization options. I'm sure most head-fiers would enjoy the exclusiveness of a "one of a kind" pair of cans from a large company. 

Jul 1, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #8 of 65
Lol I would never expect Grado to do such a thing.

Jul 1, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #9 of 65
Yeah I kno, it was just a wishful idea. Just something like Leather color and maybe a few different wood options. Everyone showing off their creations. It seems like it would be kinda fun... I dunno

Jul 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #12 of 65
You may notice that most of the people who complained didnt even own the headphones :D 

What I noticed was that even those who did only had them for a single listening session.  They became experts on headphones they hadn't bothered to burn in.  You could also throw a rock in any direction and hit somebody who was flipping them without ever bothering to taste what they were selling off.

Jul 1, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #13 of 65
I would suggest making them to PS-1 Pro spec...

This would rein in the out-of-control pricing on the used/international market & make their best 'phones available to their best customers...

--just my humble opinion...

Jul 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #14 of 65
close back grado!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back