Grado Flat Pads for sale @ Todd's!
Sep 23, 2003 at 9:35 PM Post #31 of 49
They are on the web site now and I got a pair. It's always a pleasure to check out of an online purchase and find they have an AP option for state. His stock just went up in my book.

Sep 24, 2003 at 7:01 PM Post #32 of 49
Another order for the flats.

Quote:

Originally posted by vwap ... Well, I guess this is the end of the Vwap Pads
biggrin.gif

Why not wait and see? Besides a sonic difference that some may prefer, there's always the comfort issue (which at least Zanth gives to the Senns).

Sep 24, 2003 at 7:41 PM Post #33 of 49
If anyone in the US is able to order a pair of these to ship to me in the UK, please let me know

Thanks

Sep 24, 2003 at 7:50 PM Post #34 of 49
Quote:

Originally posted by blessingx
Why not wait and see? Besides a sonic difference that some may prefer, there's always the comfort issue.

'cause making Senn's is a real pain in the butt... and at the margins I'm getting for making'em, it's really not worth the trouble.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 24, 2003 at 7:54 PM Post #35 of 49
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
If anyone in the US is able to order a pair of these to ship to me in the UK, please let me know

Thanks

Check your PM, Duncan...

smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 24, 2003 at 8:05 PM Post #36 of 49
Thanks Rick
smily_headphones1.gif

Looks like I might find out what all the fuss is about with these classic pads in a few weeks time
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2003 at 12:53 AM Post #37 of 49
Well.............I can't believe this has not had a bigger response than it has,due to the fact that sooo many people have been screaming for these things!I also placed an order,from what I have researched,the flat pads should help my sr-325's greatly,due to the fact that they seem to be a little brighter the the other newer generation Grado phones.Can anyone share there experiance with this combo??If not time will tell
smily_headphones1.gif

Dave

Sep 28, 2003 at 12:59 AM Post #39 of 49
Most people probably just ordered the Flat Pads if they wanted them.

Thanks to eric343 for the heads up. I can't even find Mall-Fi and I know it's out there somewhere. I'd bet most people don't even know it exists.

Mitch

Sep 28, 2003 at 1:06 AM Post #41 of 49
Quote:

Originally posted by braillediver
I can't even find Mall-Fi and I know it's out there somewhere. I'd bet most people don't even know it exists.
Mitch

Well Mall-Fi is not in the front page is you can access it trought the forum roots you know on the top of the forum

Head-Fi (Headphone Hi-Fi) > Equipment Category Forums > Headphones > Grado Flat Pads for sale @ Todd's!

You click on the Head-Fi Then you can access the Mall-Fi

When I first came here I would enter into the front page and chose one forum then just press back If I want to see an other subforum to return to the front page.

So I didn't know Mall-Fi existed but now I just bookmark the forum instead of the front page.

Sep 28, 2003 at 1:15 AM Post #42 of 49
Quote:

Originally posted by eric343
Uhh, 36 replies and 1144 views are a small respnse?

Yea,that is a good response,but I was expecting more.There was no posts on the subject for 3 days.I found there was so much previous talk on this subject.
http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showt...ght=grado+pads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back