Grado Fan Club!
Aug 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #4,156 of 65,814
just ordered my Grado sr80i's and they should be coming up soon.. I CANNOT WAIT!

After hearing how other people's experiences and reviews with tasting the sr80i drug.
I am yet to experience my taste in the Grado Pill for the first time!

Aug 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #4,158 of 65,814
i remember Reading up on a review of someones Analogy of Grado and the Avotat Kalashnikov 1947(ak47)

Like the ak47, Grado headphones are designed Simple, Reliable, robust, and provide Same or Better results than todays headphones(assault Rifles)
Nice and affordable too!

i like that analogy alot, it makes perfect sense how well Grado has kept up with their glorious headphones.
same way how Mikhail Kalashnikov has kept up all this time Making one of today's most deadliest, most reliable, and most iconic assault rifle around

Aug 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #4,160 of 65,814
Quote:
just ordered my Grado sr80i's and they should be coming up soon.. I CANNOT WAIT!

After hearing how other people's experiences and reviews with tasting the sr80i drug.

I have had mine for almost a year,and i'm still amazed at how good they sound,i just finished listening to Melody Gardot's ''The Absence'' with my SR80i's,and it was just pure pleasure,i believe that the price/performance ratio on these has to be one of the best in the industrie.

Aug 18, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #4,161 of 65,814
Quote:

Congrats!!! Welcome to the family! :)

I will never, ever, NEVER sell my 80s :)

Aug 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #4,162 of 65,814
Wow, you guys gotta try this...

A head-fi'er named Nils Tentacles posted this in the T1 thread. I don't have my T1s right now, but I was sitting here at my laptop (not even my good laptop, mind you) with my 80s on when I clicked this link. I had NO IDEA my 80s could do this! lol  If you guys want to have some fun, click play on this track and crank it up a bit...especially if you have either the 60s or 80s handy. I'm really in awe right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwjdZyQB2Bo

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #4,163 of 65,814
Quote:

Congrats!!! Welcome to the family! :)

I will never, ever, NEVER sell my 80s :)

I am sure you will, If somebody offer you a price you can not refuse 
biggrin.gif
 Okay, I get it, you like it enough to keep

I just got a 80 from the FS, plan was to give it to my nephew but I am going to give  it a better listen this time around

Aug 18, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #4,164 of 65,814
Quote:
I am sure you will, If somebody offer you a price you can not refuse 
biggrin.gif
 Okay, I get it, you like it enough to keep

I just got a 80 from the FS, plan was to give it to my nephew but I am going to give  it a better listen this time around

lol, you make a good point

Aug 18, 2012 at 7:21 PM Post #4,166 of 65,814
Quote:
After two years of buying something else but still longing for grado, I finaly got a pair of 225i. They are fantastic :D

Two years of a Grado itch and you finally scratched it? Must have felt GOOOOOOD :)

Aug 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #4,167 of 65,814
Quote:
After two years of buying something else but still longing for grado, I finaly got a pair of 225i. They are fantastic :D

Sounds like a winner if I ever heard one.

I still use my RS-2's despite all the high end stuff I own FWIW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back