Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Dec 18, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #316 of 771
It's L-cush for me, I just tryed the Bushmills with Grado's HPA-2 amp, and it proved to be an even better match for them, than the LD1+.

Dec 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #317 of 771
So i am on TTL randomly..
And they have add to cart on the Bushmills x Grado again,still 395 you all that dont have them better get over there and order before they are all gone again.

Dec 18, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #319 of 771
Considering i put it in the cart IDK it had preorder under it and add to cart above it soo i am not sure how TTL works but it looks like you can order idk though

Dec 18, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #320 of 771
I placed an order too. Didn't say anything about a pre-order. Weird because I also did not get an e-mail about stock. Too late to call and find out. If you want a pair, better safe than sorry - order now imo.

Dec 18, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #321 of 771
  I placed an order too. Didn't say anything about a pre-order. Weird because I also did not get an e-mail about stock. Too late to call and find out. If you want a pair, better safe than sorry - order now imo.

That is s the spirit !!

You will love them when you get them!!

Dec 18, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #322 of 771
Some of you know how much I love my PS1000, well, I am here to tell you that I actually prefer the Bushmills with the L-cush, to my belovedPS1000!

Got you going there for a second, the Bushmills are good, but not that good, now, stop waisting time reading my stupid post, and go order some of them Bushmills, and L-cush, you will not regret it, seriously.

Dec 18, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #324 of 771
  Some of you know how much I love my PS1000, well, I am here to tell you that I actually prefer the Bushmills with the L-cush, to my belovedPS1000!

Got you going there for a second, the Bushmills are good, but not that good, now, stop waisting time reading my stupid post, and go order some of them Bushmills, and L-cush, you will not regret it, seriously.

hehe Trololol

True though. They are great headphones.
Thinking some G-Cush are on the agenda though. I would use L-Cush but I cant stand them, they kill my ears.

Dec 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #328 of 771
Just ordered the Bushmills, they where down to 2 when I placed the order 5 minutes ago.
I had the opportunity to buy them when they were first available, but I didn't, then after hearing how everyone enjoyed them so much I had to order them, can't wait to hear them!

Dec 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #329 of 771
Glad others will get the chance to try these but disappointed at the same time...I hope Grado keeps these truly a limited edition and not a bunch of limited runs eventually just producing loads of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back