Got $4300US for a 6 port power strip?
Jun 9, 2022 at 3:47 AM Post #2 of 15
aDDbVKZ_460swp.jpg

Jun 9, 2022 at 4:40 AM Post #3 of 15
The "results" crack me up...:beyersmile:

Not too shabby at joinery tbf, bet they'd make a good looking rack!

Jun 9, 2022 at 2:28 PM Post #5 of 15
13A UK Fuse

How about £3, 800 for a 13A fuse, it could blow the moment you switched on your washing machine and you'd have to buy another one.
Well, it has got "Quantum Science" in its name so it has to be amazing! I wonder how much the high voltage power lines and transformers in between the power plants and our homes 'bottleneck'? We demand Silver Quantum Science power lines and transformers!

So insane!

Jun 9, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #6 of 15
Well, it has got "Quantum Science" in its name so it has to be amazing! I wonder how much the high voltage power lines and transformers in between the power plants and our homes 'bottleneck'? We demand Silver Quantum Science power lines and transformers!

So insane!
This. I'm glad I live in the UK where all you need is a decent 13a fuse sat inside an MK plug!

Jun 9, 2022 at 4:32 PM Post #7 of 15
I liked this bit:

“All internal parts are tightly fit by clear, slow-curing epoxy resin which results in the widest, clearest soundstage …”

Great audiophile epoxy resin, what next? As it’s slow-curing, does that mean it needs burning in? :)

G

Jun 9, 2022 at 5:48 PM Post #8 of 15
I liked this bit:

“All internal parts are tightly fit by clear, slow-curing epoxy resin which results in the widest, clearest soundstage …”

Great audiophile epoxy resin, what next? As it’s slow-curing, does that mean it needs burning in? :)

G

Slow cure helps bass and soundstage. Fast cure helps treble and PRAT. Obviously

Next question - what color does the epoxy cure to? Dark for Black Backgrounds, or Clear for that super treble above 30000hz

Last question: Is the epoxy cryoed?

Jun 9, 2022 at 5:57 PM Post #9 of 15
Absolutely. Burn in service also available but varying results...:fire:

Jun 18, 2022 at 6:06 PM Post #14 of 15
This is a great power strip, but I have a problem. My system has seven plugs. Can I daisy chain two of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back