Google Chrome 10
Mar 10, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #2 of 35
Not tried it. How do you get that favourite list without going to opions to get it? The awkward way of getting it to show and handling it is the only thing I don´t like with the previous version. There is no shortcut or anyway to get a icon showing on the menu bar?

Mar 10, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #3 of 35
Wait what?

What new Chrome! Brb. 
cool.gif

Is it me or is it slower............

Mar 10, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #4 of 35

Quote:
Not tried it. How do you get that favourite list without going to opions to get it? The awkward way of getting it to show and handling it is the only thing I don´t like with the previous version. There is no shortcut or anyway to get a icon showing on the menu bar?

Haven't played w/ that yet.  I keep all my tabs open.

Quote:
Wait what?

What new Chrome! Brb. 
cool.gif

Is it me or is it slower............

No way.  About 30-40% faster for me.  

Oh, you need to update your graphics drivers!! 

Mar 11, 2011 at 11:32 AM Post #7 of 35
Working fine now, guess it had to settle. 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 11, 2011 at 1:02 PM Post #8 of 35
don't you guys think it's a somewhat frivolous use of version numbers? not sure how many obvious or significant changes there are going from v1 thru 4, extensions were enabled on v5 and suddenly we're at v10? 

Mar 11, 2011 at 2:35 PM Post #9 of 35
if it were a headphone it could go like: 1, 3, 5 , 7, probably 9 and then 1000!

so far i cant notice any difference, but the fact that it asked me if i wanted to save my extensions and settings online so i could use them with other computer.

Mar 11, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #10 of 35

Quote:
so far i cant notice any difference, but the fact that it asked me if i wanted to save my extensions and settings online so i could use them with other computer.

It's huge for me since they enabled hardware acceleration.  I always start up my browser w/ about 30+ tabs.  I defnintely get a speed boost in overall use.  I guess it depends what each user has in their rig.  Btw they just had the Pwn2Own where they compete at hacking browsers.  No surprise Safari got destroyed and finished last....again.

Mar 11, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #11 of 35

Quote:

It's huge for me since they enabled hardware acceleration.  I always start up my browser w/ about 30+ tabs.  I defnintely get a speed boost in overall use.  I guess it depends what each user has in their rig.  Btw they just had the Pwn2Own where they compete at hacking browsers.  No surprise Safari got destroyed and finished last....again.

I'm the same way.  I use tons of tabs.  If I upgrade will I lose my tabs?

Mar 11, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #12 of 35

Quote:
I'm the same way.  I use tons of tabs.  If I upgrade will I lose my tabs?

I have my tabs set as home page so not in my case.  Otherwise, not sure but don't think so.  Click wrench, Options, Open following, Use current, if you haven't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back