Good day all
Jan 26, 2017 at 9:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

zoophaugus

Head-Fier
Greetings, I've been browsing this forum for some time now and it has an abundance of information. Id like to start giving back now so I have joined with hopes of posting my self in the near future.
I'm not a head phone guy and I do tend to hang out in the "high end audio" section. I suppose if I didn't have room for a my big speakers I may be more interested in the head phones ...any way to each his own....

Cheers to all !

Jan 26, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #2 of 4
  Greetings, I've been browsing this forum for some time now and it has an abundance of information. Id like to start giving back now so I have joined with hopes of posting my self in the near future.
I'm not a head phone guy and I do tend to hang out in the "high end audio" section. I suppose if I didn't have room for a my big speakers I may be more interested in the head phones ...any way to each his own....

Cheers to all !

Welcome, I came from the speaker end of audio also ! Still have several sets of speakers, however there is nothing quite like listening to a good set of headphones at 4:00 AM. Headphones have become as important to me as nice speakers. Hope you find what you are looking for !

Jan 29, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #3 of 4
  Welcome, I came from the speaker end of audio also ! Still have several sets of speakers, however there is nothing quite like listening to a good set of headphones at 4:00 AM. Headphones have become as important to me as nice speakers. Hope you find what you are looking for !

You make a good point.. listening to headphones at 4 AM... I guess never say never..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back