Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 26, 2024 at 11:32 PM Post #62,206 of 62,474
Some people mentioned they got faulty pair ( first batch ) for the triumphs - am I the only one experiencing this! I hear fuzz when playing music using pop eq or personalized eq one with automatic like setup , but if I m doing the qe myself much normal sound less loud but less fuzzy also ,So problem with the app or the unit ? Kind of awkward

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:44 PM Post #62,208 of 62,474
Hifiman LE for $199.
IMG_2395.png

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:48 PM Post #62,209 of 62,474
Nice. I read those were both Top notch which was the main reason I pulled the trigger .How is the transparency mode and general app and controls are they customizable?
I don’t find a lot of differences in the NC modes. But I really have not paid attention to this feature since I don’t use it. I don’t wear them out and about.
Here's a screen shot of the button operations and a link to the owners manual. Translate in address bar works seamlessly.

https://aviot.jp/wp-content/themes/aviot/manual/te-zx1/ja/index.html#Section1-1

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 5.44.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 5.44.48 PM.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 0
Apr 27, 2024 at 1:04 AM Post #62,210 of 62,474
I am loving my ZX1 as well
Is the tuning different between the ZX1 and the ZX1-PNK. There is something on the aviot page indicating the latter is warmer but I haven't seen more detail on this.

Apr 27, 2024 at 2:26 AM Post #62,212 of 62,474
Some people mentioned they got faulty pair ( first batch ) for the triumphs - am I the only one experiencing this! I hear fuzz when playing music using pop eq or personalized eq one with automatic like setup , but if I m doing the qe myself much normal sound less loud but less fuzzy also ,So problem with the app or the unit ? Kind of awkward
Only 10 units made it out to the end users. Those units have been accounted for.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 27, 2024 at 7:17 AM Post #62,214 of 62,474
Apr 27, 2024 at 10:03 AM Post #62,217 of 62,474
Some Nuarl news...
"Spring Headphone Festival 2024", an event where many headphone/earphone related brands gather, has begun. At the NUARL booth, there were many reference exhibits, including the "X878" completely wireless earphones equipped with MEMS drivers.

X878 is a completely wireless earphone with MEMS driver and dynamic dual driver. This model was also exhibited at last winter's "Potafes 2023 Winter Akihabara", but it has been further improved.

"X878". The round pattern on the housing will no longer be visible due to the touch sensor.

Bi-amplification drive, in which each driver is driven by a separate DAC, is also a major feature. Codecs support aptX Adaptive (up to 96kHz/24bit), aptX LL, LE Audio, etc. They hope to make further improvements and release it by the end of this year.

According to the person in charge, the interior of the earphones uses a structure in which the acoustic and digital parts are completely separated. By carefully creating the sound using only the earphones, the company's knowledge can be utilized to the fullest and the level of perfection can be further improved.

The wired earphone "X979", which was exhibited for the first time as a reference exhibit, was created during this process. Like the X878, it is a hybrid model of a MEMS driver and a dynamic dual driver.

"X979"

It is a USB-C connected model equipped with a DAC, but unlike the X878, it does not support bi-amplification. Regarding commercialization, he said that he would like to make a decision while listening to user feedback at the headphone festival venue.

Some AKG info...
Aiming to achieve high-frequency detail and high-clarity resolution, the N5 HYBRID uses a mixed material of DLC (diamond-like carbon) and PEN (polyethylene phthalate) for the diaphragm of the 10mm diameter dynamic driver. By adsorbing high-purity graphite to the PEN material using a film-forming method called the "vacuum magnetron sputtering process," they achieved both rigidity and responsiveness in the diaphragm.

Furthermore, the design of the front chamber has been revised, and the company has made improvements to the frequency response, especially after 10kHz, to provide "neutral, well-balanced, and clear sound."

Utilizing the resources of the HARMAN Group, we adopted the "oval shape design" that is also used in JBL's TWS.

The codec supports LDAC and has acquired high-resolution wireless certification set by the Japan Audio Association. Furthermore, a major feature is that a USB Type-C dongle that supports LC3+ codec is included as standard inside the charging case. For example, by using a dongle to connect to iOS devices that do not support LDAC, such as the iPhone 15 or iPad, the company claims that you can enjoy high-resolution music playback. A USB Type-A conversion adapter is also included as an accessory for connection to a PC.

Includes USB-C dongle compatible with LC3+ codec

In addition, the dongle and Bluetooth wireless can be used at the same time, and Bluetooth communication also supports multi-point connection. The product model number ``HYBRID'' refers to the seamless use of dongles and Bluetooth communication as a ``hybrid solution,'' and is named after its convenience.

As for the noise canceling function, we have adopted a design that uses the track record of high-performance microphones cultivated over many years in professional settings to achieve a balance in all frequency bands and to be more effective against crowd noise, which is the center of daily life. The company's approach to noise canceling, regardless of the brand, is that ``it's not a good thing just to make it work'', so they strongly mask only the parts that feel most uncomfortable so that the sound quality is not affected. Mr. Ishihara said that it is being completed.

There are 6 microphones for calls, including 2 beam forming microphones on the outside and 1 noise isolation microphone on the inside. In addition to noise canceling function, it also supports external sound capture function.

Regarding the microphone, it is said that it is equipped with a very high quality microphone, as it is a brand that has strong microphones even in professional models, but he emphasizes that the main feature is that it can be finely adjusted with the dedicated application "AKG Headphones App". .

Features include a ``Call Audio Equalizer'' that allows you to adjust the voice of the other party and the user's own voice in three levels, and a ``Sound Level Optimizer'' that equalizes the volume of each person's voice in situations where there are multiple speakers, such as online meetings. can be used in conjunction with the app.

One of the strengths of HARMAN International, which has multiple groups, is that it ``makes the most of the ability to share resources,'' and the housing design of this machine follows the oval shape design of JBL's ``TOUR PRO 2.'' On top of that, the company claims to have created a product that is user-friendly and typical of a professional brand, with AKG's luxurious details and a debossed finish that indicates LR in alphabetical braille on the earphones.

Apr 27, 2024 at 10:45 AM Post #62,218 of 62,474
Lypertek(remember them)...
And from the LYPERTEK brand, a reference exhibit of the completely wireless earphones "PUREPLAY C3" will be exhibited. It uses a hybrid driver configuration with one BA driver and one dynamic driver, and the Bluetooth codec is also compatible with aptX Adaptive.PUREPLAY C3 has a long battery life that can be used for 8 hours on its own, or 1 month when used with the included charging case, and is also compatible with multi-point and IPX6 waterproofing. It is said to be priced in the late 10,000 yen range and is scheduled to be released in May.
1714229051102.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back