Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 10, 2023 at 2:38 AM Post #54,183 of 62,967
They may get my money, as these look good for biking.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that, as they seem to stick out quite a bit. And with open earphones, there's no ANC to protect you from wind noise.

On the other hand, guinea pigs are always welcome, so I'll patiently wait for your impressions... :wink:

Jul 10, 2023 at 3:02 AM Post #54,184 of 62,967
Just dropped a purchase for the Anima ANW02 on Otsukai.
Hell yea. Feedback welcome. Couldn't tell if the DSP heavy unique selling proposition was all that, or even what a DSP really does.

Jul 10, 2023 at 3:08 AM Post #54,185 of 62,967
Yeah, lots of marketing bs. They're basically wireless flathead earbuds that have wings for stability.

I didn't like the sony linkbuds (poor fit for me) but these may be good. I like my buds live quite a bit and prefer earbuds to IEMS for the most part.

They may get my money, as these look good for biking.
I didn't watch the video originally, but now that I have, I don't see how these protect hearing loss at all. The eartips speaker isn't as far in your ear but it's still a speaker working the same way.

Marketing BS for sure.

Also first gen hyphen was riddled with QC issues. I gave em a pass cause they were my first tws. But didn't look like comments on 2nd gen were better

If the price is right tho you neva know
--\:)/--

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2023 at 3:26 AM Post #54,186 of 62,967
Hell yea. Feedback welcome. Couldn't tell if the DSP heavy unique selling proposition was all that, or even what a DSP really does.
I don't know much about the DSP they are selling. Probably a processor to make the sound accurate as possible 🤷. My selling points why I purchased it was Aptx Lossless with Bluetooth 5.3 and Japanese tuning. Was very impressed by the Aviot te-bd21j-ltd pnk and te-z1pnk. Don't expect to receive it until Mid to late August

Jul 10, 2023 at 3:55 AM Post #54,187 of 62,967
Oh, if you have Amazon Prime..it's gotta be the Expanse. You have to get through the first three episodes, then it's the best I've ever seen... 👍
Hands down my favourite Sci-Fi series to date. Absolutely loved it and was a bit devo they wrapped it up.

Aye you and me both. 05:30 here, doing the morning catch up rn.

I've been holding back too, next ones on my list are:-
- Fokus Prestige
- Devialet Gemini 2
- PSB M4U TWM
Which ever is released first is probs the one I'm jumping on.
That's a nice and early time to catch up, I struggle to wake up anywhere near that time on my days off. But when I'm away at work, I'll catch up at 4:30am, so we're similar I'm that regard lol! I'm guessing you are in Australia too yes?

From Canjam Chicago impressions thread:-

"The Noble Prestige has pushed the sound envelope even further. Priced at $600, they are positioned in the upper echelon of the TWS space. I was so impressed with their sound quality that I put my name down to get a pair as soon as they would be launched. One pet peeve: while charged via regular USB-C, the casing design requires a plug that is longer than market standard, so the use of a Noble supplied USB-C cable would be needed.

1688194001563.png

""

The Prestige line of Noble products is usually cut from some type of wood, so each design tends to be different. These are the nicer ones I've seen, although still a little flashy but id say each one you see will look slightly different.
Damn they look gorgeous. I'd bet the audio presented by these would be as sparkly too. 👌

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2023 at 4:08 AM Post #54,188 of 62,967
I am sad that my recently purchased Mystiques will be instantly redundant and useless once the Prestige launch. I should probably just throw them in the bin now tbh.

Jul 10, 2023 at 4:28 AM Post #54,189 of 62,967
From Canjam Chicago impressions thread:-

"The Noble Prestige has pushed the sound envelope even further. Priced at $600, they are positioned in the upper echelon of the TWS space. I was so impressed with their sound quality that I put my name down to get a pair as soon as they would be launched. One pet peeve: while charged via regular USB-C, the casing design requires a plug that is longer than market standard, so the use of a Noble supplied USB-C cable would be needed.

1688194001563.png

""

The Prestige line of Noble products is usually cut from some type of wood, so each design tends to be different. These are the nicer ones I've seen, although still a little flashy but id say each one you see will look slightly different.

Do they support LE Audio and/or Aptx Lossless?

Jul 10, 2023 at 5:23 AM Post #54,190 of 62,967
I wouldn't hold my breath for that, as they seem to stick out quite a bit. And with open earphones, there's no ANC to protect you from wind noise.

On the other hand, guinea pigs are always welcome, so I'll patiently wait for your impressions... :wink:
Ha!

Well, I'm not going fast enough on trails for wind noise to be a major worry. I'd rather have wind noise and awareness than none though.

I didn't watch the video originally, but now that I have, I don't see how these protect hearing loss at all. The eartips speaker isn't as far in your ear but it's still a speaker working the same way.

Marketing BS for sure.

Also first gen hyphen was riddled with QC issues. I gave em a pass cause they were my first tws. But didn't look like comments on 2nd gen were better

If the price is right tho you neva know
--\:)/--

Yeah, most users (especially younger ones) will just turn the volume up to hear their music/video/game in crowded or noisy environments. It'll have the opposite effect than what they're claiming.

It's why isolation and ANC are popular for those that know better.

I do like the control scheme. Price appears to be 179 or 130 if you sign up for the pre-launch.

Jul 10, 2023 at 6:14 AM Post #54,191 of 62,967
Do they support LE Audio and/or Aptx Lossless?
From the Nobel board, these are the changes they listed:

Internally =
A) use has been extended to around 10 hours
B) charge case battery has a larger capacity allowing for more charge cycles
C) New PCB board/design allowing for better connectivity
D) Default tuning has been massaged a bit from it's predecessor

(The reports have been positive)

Obviously with some adjustments with the App, one can customize the signature to fit their own personal needs, if they feel it is necessary.

Jul 10, 2023 at 6:25 AM Post #54,192 of 62,967
From the Nobel board, these are the changes they listed:
So in other words, no significant changes? Noble following their MO and focusing on design. Has anyone asked specifics, like codecs, ANC etc?

Jul 10, 2023 at 8:50 AM Post #54,194 of 62,967
received today.very comfortable fit.but not comfortable get out from box buds. sound still comparing with my other tws.
Aye you made a choice. And a good one. Getting out of the case slowly becomes easier. Enjoy and post impressions if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back