Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 22, 2019 at 7:13 AM Post #15,916 of 62,911
I still have mine in the box unwrapped. After the disappointing reviews, I didn't bother to open them. I guess I'll give them a shot.

LOL, truly a new sign of having 'too much audio gear' ... can't even be bothered to unbox :D

I still very much like both my KZ, I just don't have much time to use them, as most of my music listening happens while running ...

Nov 22, 2019 at 8:14 AM Post #15,917 of 62,911
I sent my E10s back, thankfully it was "free" local refunds on Ali. I couldn't deal with the BT connection issues -- even after a reset, they were terrible. I think there is some bad shielding near the connection of the arm to the body of the unit, because if I grasped the left bud near that spot, it would drop the connection. But even without doing that, I couldn't even get consistent reception with my phone sitting on the table in front of me. So thankfully I got a full refund and they no longer trouble me. It's too bad, the sound was quite nice (but the L2Ps are far superior).

The T1s are so much better, I don't think they were that far off. I don't know how they could have gone so wrong from one to another. Other companies have figured out TWS (even if they had to outsource it), so I'm not sure why it's so hard for KZ.

Nov 22, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #15,918 of 62,911
Anyone else notice that KZ has been kinda quiet?
They announced the T1 end of July and the E10 end of September ... now it is end of November! Where is my next KZ TWS?

Also, did anyone receive the white or grey models? Don't recall seeing pics other than the ones on AliX

I picked up the grey ones, but have only listened to them once or twice, don’t know if it’s the case size or what, but didn’t sit well with me.

much preferred the T1’s but mine were stolen from the case! (Leaving me with just the case, very bizarre)

will probably sell them sometime soon!

edit: I’d you want some photos let me know, can share tonight

Nov 22, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #15,920 of 62,911
For anyone considering the Rimor (or any Tranya product) they are offering 40% off for Black Friday. Use code BFTR40 to get the Rimor for $47.99.

So glad I bought from Amazon.
Thanks, man. The more I use the Rimor, the more bummed out I get. For me it's almost unusable for music, but it's fantastic for audiobooks and podcasts.

Nov 22, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #15,921 of 62,911
So I just got the Mpow M5 earlier this week. I found that the bass is very good and solid. Just wish there's more in terms of crisp & high.
Not an audiophile but I feel that the M5 has warmer sound signature. There's also a surprise, zero lag with Youtube on iPhone! Now I have an excuse to give it to the wife and get the L2P!

Nov 22, 2019 at 11:15 AM Post #15,922 of 62,911
Thanks, man. The more I use the Rimor, the more bummed out I get. For me it's almost unusable for music, but it's fantastic for audiobooks and podcasts.
I am not happy to hear your take on them -- I had high hopes for a bigger driver, since I really like my B530s. My pair should be here next week, I contacted Ida to get a comped pair since I did the same for the B530s. Oh, well -- at least they won't cost me anything if they end up sucking.

Nov 22, 2019 at 11:18 AM Post #15,923 of 62,911
I'm with you man. Just remember audio is all subjective so they may be awesome for you! I've definitely heard worse and I haven't tried to EQ them, You can tell they have quality drivers and they have nice response, but the high mid boost is just not a sound I prefer, i'm like shocking disappointed everytime I listen to them, but at least they are free. Also, no wireless charging, sigh.

Nov 22, 2019 at 11:46 AM Post #15,924 of 62,911
So I just got the Mpow M5 earlier this week. I found that the bass is very good and solid. Just wish there's more in terms of crisp & high.
Not an audiophile but I feel that the M5 has warmer sound signature. There's also a surprise, zero lag with Youtube on iPhone! Now I have an excuse to give it to the wife and get the L2P!

Yes they lack "crispness" and the same "punch" in the mids and highs. I think they've been hyped a bit too much on here...I don't find myself using them much anymore now that I have the much better, much more feature rich (and more expensive) Amazon Echo Buds !

Nov 22, 2019 at 2:39 PM Post #15,928 of 62,911

Users who are viewing this thread

Back