god i hate battlefield 3
Apr 25, 2012 at 4:53 AM Post #271 of 345
Well I would love to play with more experienced people!
I'm on the Xbox 360:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391406805440/

That's our platoon (join it if you want) - clan tag will NOT be changed to HF.
[rBc] is a clan tag we have had for over 2 yrs now :)
*our name initials*

Hit me up on 360:
Totally Dubbed
Is my GT
And say your from HF.

Oh and yes, we use a party to communicate :wink:

Apr 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #274 of 345
That bummed me out.. Now it's rather weak it seems. In real life that guns just owns you. In here it feels like a "pew pew" finger gun..

Quote:
M249...why the heck did they nerf it..

Apr 26, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #275 of 345

Quote:

Yup, they just need to nerf the M26 and then it'll be pretty darn good.

agree 100% m26 + dart = 2ez.

Quote:
M249...why the heck did they nerf it..

I have no idea either.  I think they are trying to force support to camp by the sound of the patch notes eg. they say that before support run and gun too much.  Pretty dumb really as all the patch did is force support to use RPK or M27, that or prone out with bipod (sigh).  I mean honestly who the hell thinks encouraging camping leads to better gameplay???

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #278 of 345

Quote:

Depending on my latency to the servers you guys are on, i am interested in joining a team as i am sick of these nubs that (4 at a time) stay at the heli pad fighting for a helicopter or nubs that dont back you up.

When you get on a good team, you are unstoppable.

Yeah, miss the good teamwork. I'll join up with you but time zones and what not will be the final word, no good if we are on at crazy different times. I'll PM you.

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #279 of 345
On one of the servers on caspian border there was always a sniper on the antenna shooting everyone while they were waiting for the chopper and admin didn't do anything about it..Everyday he would be up there shooting people at the base in the end i ended up deleting the server..The server was noobs hiding in the bush never again will i go on that server..The servers with no swearing seem to be the best servers to go on because they kick people who deserve to be kicked! I think i will just stick to my own clan server now.. It's only full on the weekend now so i think i will just play at the weekends instead because i am sick of the no rules servers with no admin on that totaly spoil the game for everyone else! The battlefield gotland servers seem to be about the best servers to go on..They are run by a university in sweden and always seem to have someone on admin..

Apr 27, 2012 at 2:49 AM Post #281 of 345

Quote:
On one of the servers on caspian border there was always a sniper on the antenna shooting everyone while they were waiting for the chopper and admin didn't do anything about it..Everyday he would be up there shooting people at the base in the end i ended up deleting the server..The server was noobs hiding in the bush never again will i go on that server..The servers with no swearing seem to be the best servers to go on because they kick people who deserve to be kicked! I think i will just stick to my own clan server now.. It's only full on the weekend now so i think i will just play at the weekends instead because i am sick of the no rules servers with no admin on that totaly spoil the game for everyone else! The battlefield gotland servers seem to be about the best servers to go on..They are run by a university in sweden and always seem to have someone on admin..

I do really hate roof/tower snipers also - esp the tower can be really hard to get the right "hold" in terms of how to adjust elevation, and the sniper already knows how to adjust for elevation as hes been up there all game.  Counter-sniping might still be worth a try if you can find some cover so only your head is exposed - should give you some time to adjust your hold.  I've seen that tower shot down quite a few times, not sure if you have to kill the building or shoot the tower.  Either way I share your irritation, I don't really like Caspian much - as you say lots of camping noobs and its another one of those maps where games are usually pretty one sided (Shaquiri is another one)

Apr 27, 2012 at 6:05 AM Post #282 of 345

Quote:

I do really hate roof/tower snipers also - esp the tower can be really hard to get the right "hold" in terms of how to adjust elevation, and the sniper already knows how to adjust for elevation as hes been up there all game.  Counter-sniping might still be worth a try if you can find some cover so only your head is exposed - should give you some time to adjust your hold.  I've seen that tower shot down quite a few times, not sure if you have to kill the building or shoot the tower.  Either way I share your irritation, I don't really like Caspian much - as you say lots of camping noobs and its another one of those maps where games are usually pretty one sided (Shaquiri is another one)

The antenna falls down by itself you can't blow it up..The map on the back to karkand dlc with the tv station is the worst one for snipers you can't even get in a tank before a sniper takes you out..I won't be buying the close quarters dlc straight away but i might a month down the line or something just to see what it's like!

Apr 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM Post #284 of 345
Will anyone be buying this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back