Getting excited about my EM1-iFI's...
Jun 18, 2010 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

K.I. Unlimited

100+ Head-Fier
I think I'll set this thread up for the brief comparison between this and my previous-toted Livewires Trips.

After 9 days of waiting my order is finally being processed (ear impressions finally reached EarSonics!)...can't wait till Mr. Franck Lopez works his magic 
biggrin.gif

(Don't get alarmed by the days. That's because as I mentioned in the other ghost help thread of mine, I used a budget non-courier airmail method...)

Jun 18, 2010 at 5:35 AM Post #2 of 32
I was also tempted to get the EM1-iFI but in the end, I opt for the SM3. Perhaps I will reshell it after warranty expires. Waiting to hear your impression. 

Jul 20, 2010 at 2:58 PM Post #8 of 32

Quote:
Argh! The delivery man left just as I was going to get the door. Now I have to wait another day.

The issue was more or less resolved. Sold off a whole load of stuffs to fund the UM3X. 

Have to wait another day? You should have rushed out and chased after him 
tongue_smile.gif

Can't wait to read your comments.

Jul 20, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #10 of 32
ohh..looks like you may be the first one to receive these customs :) I look forward to your impressions tomorrow when you get them. I hope it's what you are looking for.

Jul 20, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #12 of 32
yep :) These may be the most interesting customs to me at least. The ability to upgrade although the JH3A also can do that but it's more expensive and a different type of upgrade. I was looking into these as well when I was looking at cheap customs but ended up the Trips which coincidentally I bought off the OP.

Jul 21, 2010 at 3:26 AM Post #13 of 32
Bleh. I did try taking the lift...but the postman's van was gone.

T_T

Yes, the ability the upgrade through is a great plus. I'm looking forward to hear the sound. If I like it (more than the Trips at least) then great! If I don't, I can wait a while and then go for the EM3-Pro's...
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 21, 2010 at 11:06 AM Post #14 of 32
Time for a few pictures, and a 2nd post with a few questions directed to custom users later.

First, the box:

I was mildly surprised when I saw the thrashing of the box. I'm wondering if it's France-side or local post that did it...lol.

Now, the items:

Jul 21, 2010 at 11:27 AM Post #15 of 32
That's quite the beating the box took but the inside didn't seem to suffer from any damage :p Did they come with any kind of case other than that big box where everything is stored?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back