Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
Feb 24, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #316 of 1,216
Quote:
Anyone know of any valid coupons for use on the site?  Would mean a lot to me 
wink.gif

CostProg50% still worked here when I bought another pair for a friend earlier this week.

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #317 of 1,216
According to someone on slickdeals.net, it's still working as of today...this is a no-brainer if you have $99 to burn. I love these IEMs.

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #318 of 1,216
I throw them in my cart, total is 199.00, enter the coupon code and hit apply..and get this 

"Sorry, the coupon code you have entered is invalid. Please check the code and try again"

Gr..there isnt much to **** up when entering a coupon code, so maybe it isnt valid?  Strange

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #319 of 1,216

Quote:
I throw them in my cart, total is 199.00, enter the coupon code and hit apply..and get this 

"Sorry, the coupon code you have entered is invalid. Please check the code and try again"

Gr..there isnt much to **** up when entering a coupon code, so maybe it isnt valid?  Strange

You have to type it in exactly as it's written...it's case sensitive

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #320 of 1,216
Quote:

Make sure you don't copy any space.

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #321 of 1,216
Copied it, typed it correctly, no space when copied...still get that message.  Would be very disappointed if the code stopped working right before I wanted to purchase.  I just saw the package that comes with the custom tips for 275 too.  Boy Id love to snag that at 50%

EDIT:  Wow I think I was on the wrong site.  I was on the future sonics website bahhhhh

Confirmed working, thank you.  Long day at work, flustered, and tired.  My mistake

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #323 of 1,216

Quote:
Copied it, typed it correctly, no space when copied...still get that message.  Would be very disappointed if the code stopped working right before I wanted to purchase.  I just saw the package that comes with the custom tips for 275 too.  Boy Id love to snag that at 50%

EDIT:  Wow I think I was on the wrong site.  I was on the future sonics website bahhhhh

Confirmed working, thank you.  Long day at work, flustered, and tired.  My mistake

Enjoy!

Feb 24, 2012 at 2:30 AM Post #326 of 1,216

Quote:

WOW! That code still works.  Folks you'll never find the combo this cheap, ever gain.

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:36 AM Post #328 of 1,216

Quote:

Actually, atrio.me is owned by VitaSound, and they are an authorized reseller, but independent of Future Sonics.

This is what Eric told me in an email: "[size=11.0pt]Vitasound is a partner with Futuresonics and we run the entire consumer market.[/size]
[size=11.0pt]Any customer related product issues or sales are all managed by Vitasound (Futuresonics consumer division), if that makes any sense."[/size]

Feb 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #330 of 1,216

Quote:
This is what Eric told me in an email: "[size=11.0pt]Vitasound is a partner with Futuresonics and we run the entire consumer market.[/size]
[size=11.0pt]Any customer related product issues or sales are all managed by Vitasound (Futuresonics consumer division), if that makes any sense."[/size]

Ah, ok.  I knew they handled Amazon sales too but wasn't aware they did -all- the consumer stuff.  David at FS has been my point of contact for fit issues & custom sleeves, but atrio.me is handling my warranty repair/replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back