funny picture
Jul 1, 2001 at 12:03 PM Post #16 of 58
I bet JVC have come up with a lame name for it as well. Like "Super-mega-bass-enhance-airduct-performance-beat-master-deluxe", they always do.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 1, 2001 at 12:20 PM Post #17 of 58
That thing shoud stay in the Research & Development where is belong! actually, it shouldn't even have gotten through to R&D!

Who buys a horrid thing like that? (well, when I was 15 I actually wanted something like that? God, what was I thinking?) But seriously, it'll look crap in anyone's bedroom/living room. It looks like it'll take your head off.

Jul 1, 2001 at 1:35 PM Post #20 of 58
quote:

"I bet JVC have come up with a lame name for it as well. Like "Super-mega-bass-enhance-airduct-performance-beat-master-deluxe", they always do."

LOL You're right McBiff. I once owned a top of the line JVC cassette deck. Cost over $1000 in 1983 and truly was an excellent piece of equipment. But every single feature on it had it's own goofy name and specially designed logo. There must have been 20 of them. JVC really does reign as the hyperbole champ.

Jul 1, 2001 at 3:06 PM Post #21 of 58
Maybe that thing could double as a double-barrelled potato gun?

Jul 1, 2001 at 4:35 PM Post #24 of 58
It has finally dawned on me -- it looks like one of two things:

1. An anime cartoon version of a jam box.
2. A spray paint grafitti rendition of a jam box, like the one you'd see on the A train in NYC.

Jul 1, 2001 at 6:57 PM Post #26 of 58
I got "Active Hyper Bass PRO" on my JVC....I mean. Makes you afraid to even turn it on! (sounds crud anyways
rolleyes.gif
)

Jul 1, 2001 at 7:54 PM Post #27 of 58
This was my exact reaction to that picture: "what the God-f%ck..."

LOL! that thing is hilarious!
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2001 at 1:23 AM Post #28 of 58
So maybe

40 MM grenade launcher

81 MM mortar

TOW

laser guidance system with on screen feedback

SAT feed

COMMO (communicatons)

Hmmmmmm, could be rabbit ,could be

not too mobile though (stealth retractible tracks)

Jul 2, 2001 at 1:48 AM Post #29 of 58
I can see the ad campain now: "It slices! It dices! It even makes julian fries! Be the first getto dawg in your hood to own the Bassmaster 9000!"

dhwilkin, it would be kind of inacurate, such short barrels. Hey, you could use them to shoot the people that insult your sound system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back