Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc.
Dec 5, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #213 of 1,040
Ordered one too. Can't wait for impressions... 

Dec 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #217 of 1,040
Hey guys,

A quick heads up: we have a part contamination problem in Fulla production, so we are temporarily halting orders. I expect we'll have it worked out by 12/10, as it is a simple problem.

What happened? Some Fullas have the wrong 48k oscillator. This causes the 48k and 96k sample rates to be garbled. If yours exhibits this problem, please contact laura@schiit.com, and she will have it swapped out for you at no cost as soon as we have sorted and qualified new production (most likely a few days), or provide you with a full refund, including shipping costs, if you'd like.

Apologies for the pain, just let us know if you have problems, and give us a few days to get it sorted.

All the best,

Jason Stoddard
Co-Founder
Schiit Audio

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Dec 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #219 of 1,040
Hey guys,

A quick heads up: we have a part contamination problem in Fulla production, so we are temporarily halting orders. I expect we'll have it worked out by 12/10, as it is a simple problem.

What happened? Some Fullas have the wrong 48k oscillator. This causes the 48k and 96k sample rates to be garbled. If yours exhibits this problem, please contact laura@schiit.com, and she will have it swapped out for you at no cost as soon as we have sorted and qualified new production (most likely a few days), or provide you with a full refund, including shipping costs, if you'd like.

Apologies for the pain, just let us know if you have problems, and give us a few days to get it sorted.

All the best,

Jason Stoddard
Co-Founder
Schiit Audio

Very sorry to hear that. How many Fullas are defected?

Dec 6, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #221 of 1,040
Does anyone know what the parameters are for USB audio on android 5.0 lollipop (max current draw)? I'm trying to figure out if an external power source is still necessary to power this bad boy on lollipop. 

Kojaku

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #223 of 1,040
Hi,

My Fulla is not working ok. I am really no expert, here is just what I observe:

Using Cog player on Mac all seems fine. Using VLC audio is distorted. (tested with FLAC 96kHz, 24bit and 44.1kHz,16bit)

Using a OpenELEC Chromebox, all is ok if I select S/PDIF (connected with 3.5 mm jack!) but very, very bad if analog is selected. Why is that!?

That made me curious and I selected also the S/PDIF output for the Gungnir and it seems to be the same as if I select analog! Not even sure why XMBC shows me two options each!? Can somebody illuminate me please!?

Cheers

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #225 of 1,040
Hi,

My Fulla is not working ok. I am really no expert, here is just what I observe:

Using Cog player on Mac all seems fine. Using VLC audio is distorted. (tested with FLAC 96kHz, 24bit and 44.1kHz,16bit)

Using a OpenELEC Chromebox, all is ok if I select S/PDIF (connected with 3.5 mm jack!) but very, very bad if analog is selected. Why is that!?

That made me curious and I selected also the S/PDIF output for the Gungnir and it seems to be the same as if I select analog! Not even sure why XMBC shows me two options each!? Can somebody illuminate me please!?

Cheers

post #217

Users who are viewing this thread

Back