Full review of Panasonic SL-CT470A (blue version) compared to Sony D-E446CK
Jul 31, 2001 at 4:49 AM Post #16 of 23
Yes Grrrr, I was talking about the Sony. It's a little sensitive to scratched cd's but it does sound better than the Panasonic and newer Sony's. I think you have the D-E406CK though. I think its the same as mine only blue letters on top instead of gold, and gray buttons instead of chrome and 2 hours less battery life but same volume output.

Jul 31, 2001 at 7:04 PM Post #19 of 23
I'm psychic. What can I say?

Actually in another post you mentioned you had a D-E406CK so I figured when you read my post you mistakenly thought yours was a D-E446. I think they probably sound the same though.

Jul 31, 2001 at 7:08 PM Post #20 of 23
Ahh, so not psychic, just have a lot of common sense, I see, I guess that makes you smarter than me at least since I had my CDP sitting in front of me as I typed it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 1, 2001 at 10:18 PM Post #23 of 23
In September I'm going into my final high school year (grade 13). I'm gonna be 18 this Saturday coming up. This year will be my last chance to get good marks and get into a good college course. I've been planning on taking this electronics engineering thing. I need a decent job to support my audiophile obsessions. McDonalds just isn't cutting it right now. Especially when I'm saving up for college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back