Full Audeze LCD 2 Rev 2 vs Rev 1 Comparison
Sep 23, 2011 at 9:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dyl1dyl

Aka: dercius
Sep 23, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #2 of 4
All I can say is, very interesting read. I like your style of writing. Most reviews contain lots of audiophile term - timbre, prat, grain, etc. Yours is more user friendly, which is very good. Hope the pics turn out good.

normal_smile .gif

Sep 23, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
All I can say is, very interesting read. I like your style of writing. Most reviews contain lots of audiophile term - timbre, prat, grain, etc. Yours is more user friendly, which is very good. Hope the pics turn out good.

normal_smile .gif

Haha, thanks. I was hoping it would be more readable to the general public as I will be posting some restaurant reviews there too (lol, such different hobbies). Pics will be added soon :)

Sep 23, 2011 at 10:01 AM Post #4 of 4
Restaurant reviews :O Wonder what aspects of restaurants you're going to cover. Some people actually care about how pretty/good-looking the waiter/waitresses are... haha. I think one thing you can improve on your blog is to make the space where the words appear a little wider and the font a little smaller so that it seems less wordy. The content itself is not wordy and it's pretty easy to understand but the font makes it look a little cramped up.

Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back