Free to Good Home, Noobs only (Terms and Conditions Apply)
Oct 4, 2006 at 9:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 149

Afrikane

1000+ Head-Fier
As can be deduced by now I a fall into the “almost done” category and rather than head off into the FS thread I am giving away the headphones that for whatever reason do not get much listening time in my rig/s. While some of you may consider this an act of largesse, I say that it is merely a material way of saying thanks to the many Head-Fiers here who give enormous amounts of their time, energy and hard won knowledge freely. I, for one, am most certainly the wiser for it. For fear of causing offence by an act of omission I will not single anyone out so my thanks to all of you guys, you make this forum rock. In their name therefore I would like to give a noob a chance at this one.

Without further ado then; next up in the pay it forward campaign is 1 pair of the wonderful K701 from AKG. As promised in the RS1 giveaway thread this one is for my fellow noobs. If you registered on Head-Fi anywhere between October 2005 to September 2006, both months inclusive; have a post count of no less than 5 and currently do not own a K701 then this draw is for you. The headphones are free (of course) as is the insured shipping. Customs/taxes/excise (should there be any) upon delivery to you the winner will be for your own account.
How it works: You fall into the above category of membership, you have the wit to post this “ I am in “. Nothing more, nothing less, posts that contain anything more than “ I am in” will be eliminated from the draw. No PM’d entries will be entertained.
Entries close 24 hours from the time of this post whereupon I will gather up the entries, do the draw and make the winners name known. Good luck to you all.

PS: Of course there is no quick way for me to verify whether or not an entrant currently owns a K701 so I can only appeal to your good conscience and ask that you give due consideration to the spirit in which this giveaway is intended.

Oct 4, 2006 at 9:48 PM Post #7 of 149
I am in

Oct 4, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #15 of 149
I am in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back