Free Phish MP3s (All 3 Nights of Their Reunion in VA)
Mar 10, 2009 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 12
Thanks for the heads up! So far 2nd night, 2nd set kicks a**!
Will listen to 3rd night soon.

Mar 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #6 of 12
....kind veggie burritos. get your ki-

oops. sorry. flashback.

wink.gif
wink.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #7 of 12
I caught my local news this morning and they gave the stats on the concert...like how many people got arrested and how much the street value of the drugs seized, over 1 million dollars. I haven't been to the Hampton Coliseum for a concert in 20 years...those were the days.

Mar 10, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #8 of 12
Yeah I can't say I have a huge desire to hit a phish show these days. Just too old for that scene but I enjoyed a few back in college. I was fort enough to attend Clifford Ball, what I remember of it, it was fun. They just released it on DVD, which may be worth it since I was there.

These days I do still enjoy live recordings of Phish, a tremendous talent. Unlike the Dead, they hardly ever flub in concert (although I like the Dead better). Considering their arrangements that is impressive. Although, having said that they did jack up a song or two on the first night of this set. But, hey it had been awhile.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #9 of 12
Looks like I will be seeing Phish at Bonarroo this year! Wahooo!

Mar 11, 2009 at 11:30 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltrane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretty tight shwos for the first ones back. They certainly were trying to illustrate that they still have it. And they succeed admirably.

I've only listened to the first night, but they sounded very sloppy to me. Horrible harmony vocals, dropped beats, etc. I'm assuming they'll improve, but the first night sounded like a bad Phish cover band to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back