FOUND: 5.5Gen iPod video
Jul 5, 2008 at 10:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

oicdn

Headphoneus Supremus
Found this at work today. I saw it fall out of the pocket of maybe a head-fier getting into a car that picked the person up. I say maybe a head-fier because the person was carrying DT990's. You don't see those often in public
wink.gif

I know knowing the serial is probably unlikely, but knowing what case/skin it has probably isn't. It's a fairly unique skin. Also, the videos on there are a bit, um....yeah.
icon10.gif

So if you were at the Rio in Vegas and lost your iPod, throw me a PM and give me a description of the skin, tell me what vids are on there and I'll meet you to return it.

Just hoping somebody would do the same for me. I'll bump this thread for like a month, and if there are no PMs, I'll donate it to somebody on here.
smily_headphones1.gif

*edit* Since I don't have a rental car here, it'll be MUCH easier for me if you meet me at my hotel room, or when I'm oncoming or leaving work. It's not easy for me to just hop in a car and go. I have to catch the bus, or catch a cab...and I'm not doing either for you, lol.

Jul 5, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #5 of 15
I think having to explain what videos are on there will be awesome, hahaha. At the very least, hard to do with a straight face. But, I guess if the person knows what case is on there, they won't have to...but I think I'll make them describe some of the vids. Ya know, just to be sure they didn't "get lucky".

Jul 5, 2008 at 11:55 PM Post #7 of 15
As cool as a giveaway would be... isn't that a bit morally dubious?

I mean, surely you could try and see if the guy comes back for it at work, or even hand it in to the police. Giving away something that isn't yours just seems a bit... dodge...

Jul 6, 2008 at 3:14 AM Post #10 of 15
Well, why would I keep it? I have no use for it.

And the guy doesn't work at the Rio, he was a customer, because he got picked up in Valet area. I saw it, cause I go out the front door to the bus stop across the street. I'm surprised the Valet staff didn't catch it. And I sure as hell wasn't going to give it to one of them.

Also, giving it to a cop....I mine as well throw it in the dumpster as it's gonna be kept by him. Same thing for turning it in at the front desk, it would never meet it's owner. So I'd rather give it to a head-fier who will atleast take care of it and use it.

Meh, no PMs as of yet...

Jul 6, 2008 at 4:18 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No right minded Hi-Fier would be using DT-990 straight from an iPod.
tongue.gif

Sounds about right.

Jul 6, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickenman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mm no use.. Well then I'll look forward to the giveaway if nobody claims it!

Umm I don't know if I'd want an iPod that belonged to a stranger who does what I think he does when using his iPod.

Jul 6, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Umm I don't know if I'd want an iPod that belonged to a stranger who does what I think he does when using his iPod.

Oh.. I forgot about the videos.. Darn it.. I guess I'll have to keep on saving for an ipod or some other high capacity mp3 player

Jul 6, 2008 at 5:03 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

biggrin.gif
give it a good clean before you send it out oicdn

I wonder though, if someone's seen this thread and they're too embarrassed to claim it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back