Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Dec 10, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #1,366 of 4,778
Hello,

I'm using with full pleasure a FAW Noir full copper with my HEK, fully satisfied with the combo.
Will be soon adding to my hp collection a Focal Utopia. Any experience with Focal Utopia and FAW cables? Do you reccommend full copper or hybrid??

rgrds
mike

Dec 11, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #1,368 of 4,778
Hello,

I'm using with full pleasure a FAW Noir full copper with my HEK, fully satisfied with the combo.
Will be soon adding to my hp collection a Focal Utopia. Any experience with Focal Utopia and FAW cables? Do you reccommend full copper or hybrid??

rgrds
mike

Mine should be coming in the next few weeks. I'll let you know how I like it with the Utopia :).

Dec 18, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #1,371 of 4,778
I thought I would add a few words for Matt at Forza. Just received a Noir HPC for my Beyer T1's. Very impressed with the sound, not run in yet, but greater authority, is the best way to put it. And it doesn't snag and kink like the stock, which matters with 3 metres.
I thought the delivery was taking slightly longer than expected, so made a polite enquiry, and he shipped it straight away, with improved courier service, arrived three days later. Very impressive customer service in my book. Thanks to all at Forza.

Dec 18, 2016 at 7:24 AM Post #1,372 of 4,778
How many business days does the working progress take before the shipment? I've order two cables on the 1st of December and since then no update about the shipment what so ever...

Inviato dal Paese delle Meraviglie con un piccione viaggiatore

Dec 18, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #1,374 of 4,778
Received my Noir HPC Mk2's last Friday and have been going back and forth, comparing them to my stock Audeze cables with my LCD-X. I have to say that I'm impressed. Especially with the definition in bass and mid tones. I had to dedicate a new playlist on Spotify to this cable. Awesome job Matt!!!

Dec 20, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #1,375 of 4,778
How many business days does the working progress take before the shipment? I've order two cables on the 1st of December and since then no update about the shipment what so ever...

Inviato dal Paese delle Meraviglie con un piccione viaggiatore

Same, I ordered the 5th. I emailed Matt Monday, I suspect it's due to the holidays, Unfortunately I live in Canada so I suspect it'll be couple of weeks after it ships as well :frowning2:

Dec 21, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #1,377 of 4,778
We are doing best we can here to ship as many orders before Xmas as possible so stay tuned guys. Unfortunatelly in last couple of days mother nature (with a little bit of help from our neighbour) flooded our workshop and it slowed down our work speed but we are doing the best we can so that your cables will be waiting for you under Xmas tree :wink:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Dec 21, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #1,378 of 4,778
Thank you Mat for the cables, i have received it and i must say it is very high quality cable.

By the way, is the right channel the one with Green letter A?

Thank you. :)

bc104aeef0d92b55ceb0ddde519e916f.jpg

45c11c9ac260e97a161e9935d1669e82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back